BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Lily A.
San Carlos, CA
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I feel like it is really hard to gauge whether this actually works. I can see that my clothes are cleaner, but I feel like I am conditioned to believe that the clothes is truly clean once it smells good, and the lack of scent definitely throws me off. I am aware that the point of these is for people with sensitivities, but it just isn't for me.
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
I like how the product is difficult to open so in case our dog knocks it down, it would be some time before she got it open. These pods are a little more expensive than other brands, but I would say they last us a while. I feel like when we air dry some of our clothes though, they do feel a little more crunchy compared to other detergents we've used.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
My daughter has very sensitive skin, allergies, and asthma. I also have a baby so I like to use one detergent with less chemicals. I got this detergent and my family really liked it. It's one of our favorite detergents.
Elizabeth V.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 35 CT more...
I found out that I was allergic to the scent in Tide pods when I used them in the water saving washers at college. Ever since, I've switched to the free and gentle pods and they work great! Never made me break out in hives all over my body again.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
The only laundry detergent I use on my sensitive skin! I love that I can just throw in a pac and be done, no sticky lid or measuring liquid. Tide is more expensive than some other brands but I really trust the product and it was recommended to me by my dermatologist after I started breaking out due to other formulas artificial colors and fragrances.
Amanda L.
Mulberry, FL
As a new mom a lot of time is spent doing laundry. I love Tide Pods because not only are the gentle enough for my newborn's clothing, they also leave our clothing feeling and smelling clean. I also love the convenience of being able to throw a couple pods in the washer with one hand while holding the baby on the other other.
I love this product
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Pacs more...
It doesn't get more original than Tide. All of the Tide products work wonders on our clothes and, now that we have an infant, we have even more reasons to purchase a reliable detergent. I have very sensitive skin so I use the Free & Gentle formula and have not had any issues.
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I really love these. I was hesitant to buy them because my friends have told me when the pod breaks it could stick/ ruin your clothing but I've never had that problem. They're easy to use and my clothes come out smelling amazing. They are reasonable because you get a lot of loads in the container. Great product would definitely recommend
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
I used to love the little pods for laundry detergent until I started to realize they didn’t always dissolve in the laundry. After a couple times washing towels in cooler water with the pods, I found a big wad of laundry detergent wrapped up in one of the towels. I got sick of it and went back to the good old-fashioned tide in a bottle
Spencer C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub more...
tide pods are the easiest way to do laundry. just drop a couple in the load and its as simple as that. to me the ease makes up for the bit of a cost increase compared to regular detergents. i usually buy them in bulk at costco and they last forever! plus the tub container keeps everything nice and organized in my laundry pantry!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?