BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Katie D.
Ozark, AR
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 152 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Tide PODS are so easy to use and smell great. I love not having to measure out detergent when washing my clothes. I feel that they are effective and leave my clothes smelling great. I do with they were a little less expensive,but totally worth it for the convenience. If you are just learning how to do laundry or live a busy life, I would highly recommend this product.
Olivia L.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
The only product I use! I have been using tide for as long as I have been doing my own laundry and when the pods came out... life changer! perfect for college students who need to carry their laundry because you don't have to worry about carrying a whole jug of chemicals! smells great and gets the job done
Ashley S.
I am very glad they came out with a fragrance/dye free version of the pods. Priced well, cleans clothes well, and has an extra safely designed container. But still always keep these way out of reach of children! I feel like these clean better than the other fragrance/dye free versions I've used. I'm on my second tub & appreciate almost always being able to find a coupon.
victoria d.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I have sensitive skin and I find that this laundry detergent leaves my clothes feelings clean and fresh yet I don’t have to worry about my skin reacting to any of the fragrance that normally exists in laundry detergent. If you don’t have sensitive skin I would recommend getting Tide Pods with a nice fragrance. However if you have very sensitive skin these pods are a must!
Katy H.
I love the Sensitive Tide Pods. They are so easy to use as all you have to do is throw them into the washing machine before you start the load. They get the clothes very clean and this particular kind is gentle on skin with less harsh chemicals. I would recommend the pods for those that aren't doing a ton of laundry. It becomes less economical the more loads you are doing.
Logan H.
Madison, WI
These pods have changed how I do laundry! It makes it incredibly easy, and save incredible space above my laundry section (which is incredibly limited in space). Though I find it to be a little more expensive - it seems to be worth the extra change for my space and easy usability.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
I have some sensitivities to laundry detergent and these Tide pods don't bother me at all.  They get my clothing clean without leaving residue and without leaving them drenched in over the top smells.  I can't attest to how well it works on severely stained items though as I have actually managed to go a few months without spilling coffee or wine on myself for once.
Mary S.
Alexandria, VA
I love this detergent! I have sensitive skin, and I haven't had any issues since using this product. The PODS making doing laundry so easy since you don't have to worry about pouring the right amount of detergent or being wasteful or getting soap all over everything.
Arielle M.
Brighton, MI
I like how these pods are free of dye and perfume. My favorite thing about Tide Pods are how easy they are to use. You just throw them in the washing machine with your clothes and then you are good to go. This makes laundry more convenient and easier to do. It's also nice not having to pour liquid laundry detergent in the washing machine and making a mess.
Lindsay W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have very sensitive skin, mostly related to eczema. I had always used regular laundry detergent, and struggled to cope with itchy or irritated skin. I started using tide fragrance free pods and I love them. They are easy to use, and are safe for the most sensitive skin. Highly recommend using in the colder months for those who have seasonal sensitivity!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?