BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Devin N.
East Freedom
Review for: Tide Free & Gentle Laundry Pods (90 ct.) more...
I have had a hard time finding a laundry soap that doesn't cause my to break out in hives and tide is the only one that doesn't cause me to have hives. I like that it is very affordable and easy to find. The only thing I don't like is that the pods sometimes don't completely desolve so it leaves sticky stuff on clothes but I just rewash my clothes and they finish melting.
Emily Z.
Wish I like this product more but it sucks. I usually wash with cold water since my clothes are usually dark colors (typical new yorker) but the plastic that holds the detergent would get stuck to my jeans or towels. So I now find sticky messes in my laundry! I also noticed that the detergent tend to focus where I threw the pods so if I absentmindedly threw all 2-3 pods to one side, half my laundry will not be washed with detergent
Cailie K.
Center City, MN
My go to for washing my baby's clothing. Ultra gentle and free of irritating scents. I love the pods. They eliminate the extra step of having to measure out laundry detergent. Just toss a pod in the washer and add laundry. The only issue I have have come across is the pod occasionally doesn't dissolve all the way. When that happens I just put the clothes through an additional rinse cycle and it seems to take care of it.
Giselle R.
Paterson, NJ
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I use these because I have very sensitive skin and allergies to additives. These pods have never bothered me or my husband and do not make us itchy. The pods are great for us since we go to the laundromat to wash and it's much easier to carry some pods and not a huge bottle of detergent. They are effective and efficient.

They can be a little pricey but there are always sales and coupons.
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
I buy these while During school and it makes laundry day so much more better. I hate dealing with the communal washers but this makes it smell as fresh as it would at home. Just throw directly in and you don't have worry about poring the right amount or worry if it will get rid of the smell of your neighbors clothes from he last load. Get it at target or you local grocery store!!!
Jen J.
Flower Mound, TX
I love this detergent and definitely would not switch to anything else. The pods make it super easy and quick to start the wash. It cleans our clothes great and doesn't leave any spots or stains. I love that it comes in a safe container that can be stored high away from small hands. It is a great price for how many laundry loads you can get out of each container. Definitely recommend
Kimberley F.
I like free and gentle as I feel I have slight sensitivity to other laundry detergents.  There is no scent but my clothes still smell clean in a way.  My clothes always come out clean and works just as hard as other detergents.  I like the convenience of the pods. Just throw them in the wash and go.  They are a little expensive but I believe they are worth it.
Katie D.
Ozark, AR
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 152 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Tide PODS are so easy to use and smell great. I love not having to measure out detergent when washing my clothes. I feel that they are effective and leave my clothes smelling great. I do with they were a little less expensive,but totally worth it for the convenience. If you are just learning how to do laundry or live a busy life, I would highly recommend this product.
Bridget V.
Fresno
I use these products more so when my son starts to break out in Eczema rashes over his body to soothe his symptoms so they can clear up more quickly. I definitely recommend to any families who have sensitive skin to use this product because it really does work!
Larisa v.
New York , NY
First, I'm a loyal Tide customer. I find that Tide does a great job of cleaning my clothes, and I've used it for over 15 years. I've tried other brands on occasion, but always come back to Tide. Having said that, it was natural for me to try these pods. I LOVE them.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?