BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Vanessa G.
Gordon, TX
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
We switched to these pods after another brand broke my skin out into a rash and now I am all good. Because these are scent free my skin never gets irritated from my laundry anymore.
Joelle M.
ALWAYS can rely on this if i come home and my clothes are a wreck. they clean so well and leave a great smell. not only that but they are so easy to use. defenitley worth the price.
Brittany M.
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
Great smell, and clean tough stains without all the harsh chemicals that are added to some detergents. I loved it and will use again...a little pricey but worth then extra pennies.
LC C.
Albuquerque , NM
My significant other is a medic, so I️ only Trudy Tide when washing his uniforms. They smell fresh afterwards, but not too strong. Affordable and the pods are convenient and easy.
Sarah K.
Brookfield, CT
With sensitive skin it is often hard to find a good product but tides free and gentle works great. With the ease of the pods I am able to throw one in my wash and move on quickly
Abbey S.
Pendleton, SC
I feel great about using Tide Pods. They are gentle on my clothing and skin! The pods area mess-free, easy way of doing laundry. They are affordably priced and worth every penny
Molly T.
I like the smell it leaves on my clothes. I also apreciate thatvthese are pods because I can be really clumsy so this takea away the need for laundry detergent clean up methods.
Megan B.
Lorain, OH
Love the free and gentle line. I've used the pods and the liquid and like them both. The pods are convenient and easier to use but they're also more expensive so I use them both! Gets my clothes clean without irritating our sensitive skin!
Michelle K.
Toms River, NJ
These pods are the best, I spend less money than when buying regular detergent! Pairing these with other laundry pods have left my clothes cleaner and nicer than ever before!
Nicole O.
Central falls
Love this free and gentle tide!! Perfect to use for my baby and the rest of my family! Fresh and light but does the job! Tide Free and Gentle Liquid Laundry Detergent
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?