BY TIDE

Buy on Amazon
Emmalee G.
Philadelphia
This is the laundry detergent I have been using for the past three years. I keep going back to it because of the convenience of the pods and of how gentle the formula is on my sensitive skin. Using strong scents and dyes causes me to get rashes, so this is a great alternative! Also, the pods are great for living in dorms.
Rachel H.
Kaneohe, HI
Review for: Pacs more...
I am very sensitive to laundry detergent so this kind works so perfectly for my. It is so effective. The only thing I don't like about it is my clothes just don't have any scent to them, which I can live with. Very affordable and I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin!
Brenda D.
TULSA, OK
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
Sensitive Tide Pods are perfect for those with delicate skin, whether you have babies in the house or naturally sensitive skin yourself. The detergent lacks a scent, but laundry still comes out smelling fresh and clean. It's especially perfect to use for our guest sheets, since we never know who might have skin issues!
Ali R.
tucson, AZ
I had never done laundry until I got married and had to buy my own detergent. Pros how convenient it is to throw a pod in and love the cleanness of my clothes. Con is that the finish very quickly.  It is expensive especially when you wash for a family of four but I love my pods and would not change them.
Grayson R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These tide pods are by far my favorite. With them being white, I have no worries when washing my white comforter or sheets. They aren't too bad in price especially if you buy in bulk. The only downside is that they can occasionally leave residue on clothes which could easily be fixed by washing immediately after with just water.
Sammy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the ease of using tide pods! I just pop it in the washer and I'm ready to go! No need to worry about measuring out the detergent-- I always feel like it cleans my clothes, even if it's a large load. And I really like that the free & gentle pods keep me safe from using any chemicals that could irritate my skin through my clothes!
Gavrielle T.
These pods do exactly what I need them to - they're easy to use, and they clean my clothes as well as any other detergent i've tried. I have to use special detergent because of allergies, and I never have any issues with this one. I've been purchasing this for about a year, and I'll continue to do so.
Amy D.
Arlington, VA
I have super sensitive skin so I've been using Tide Free&Gentle for years on my bedding and laundry. Sometimes with the pods, the outer shell does not dissolve completely (in cold water), but it's not all the time. It's super easy to toss a pod in, rather than pouring out the correct amount each time.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am a huge fan of the pods. I started using them when I was in college and had to lug all my clothes across the building to the laundry room. It was way easier to just toss a couple pods in my bag instead of carrying a giant jug. I get mine through amazon's subscribe and save so it's a decent price as well.
Stephanie R.
Richmond Hill, ON
I absolutely love Tide's Free line. My one year old suffers from mild eczema, and scented detergents tend to irritate his skin. I purchased tide free and haven't looked back since. It's our new staple! It cleans out the TOUGH food stains that tend to appear all over my infants clothing. Very impressed!
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?