BY TIDE #18 in Laundry Detergent

Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
We always buy fragrance and dye free laundry detergents.  Tide is usually on sale or we have a coupon for it, so it ends up costing less than the regular Tide detergents.  This has been very good for our family since 2 out 3 of us in the household have allergies to detergents or detergent ingredients.  I can't tell you how many of these pacs we've gone through.  I also like that they are pacs since it makes it easier on my son to do his own laundry since he doesn't have to measure out a powder or liquid.
Nicole F.
Review for: Tide Pods Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 31 ea more...
I love this laundry detergent, I have very sensitive skin and get irritated from scented laundry detergents, this doesn’t irritate me at all. I doesn’t smell of anything which I know most people what it to smell nice but it does it’s intended purpose and get your clothes very clean.
Jada M.
I really have sensitive skin I will break out if I don't use the right soap or laundry detergent. This one is made for sensitive skin and I really works for me I don't break out when using this.  And it's very affordable I would absolutely recommend this to a friend
Ellie B.
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I was not a fan of the tide pods. I tried them when going to school thinking they’d make my life a lot easier & it was easier than carrying large bottles of detergent with me to the laundry room everyday. But the pods did not work as well as I hoped. My clothes were never completely clean & the pods would be exploded on 1-2 garments & not washed out completely. It could 100% be the type of washer they had at school, but when I use regular detergent my clothes end up clean, so I steer clear of the pods all together
Grace M.
Amherst, VA
Tide pods work great. They don’t bust onto clothes like some other detergent pods do. They wash clothes very well, and leave them smelling nice and clean! They are super easy to just throw in the washing machine. Great for college students. Highly recommend!
Gina S.
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 35 CT more...
I had picked these up the first time when they were on sale cheap and found that I really like them. I always check to see if they are on sale and pick up as many as I can at that time.
Jennifer C.
Cache , OK
Review for: Pacs more...
I enjoy the convenience of tide pods. They’re quick and easy and don’t involve measurement. I don’t believe this is the greatest value and you are mostly paying for convenience. I decided to switch back to liquid detergent but I would use these again.
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are great for people with sensitive skin! I find myself constantly struggling to find a detergent that isn't harsh on my skin, but still smells good, as most sensitive skin detergents just end up being scent free. These are also extremely convienent. Living in a city where I have to walk to do my laundry, the last thing I want to do is add weight to my load by carrying my detergent, all I have to do is take one or two of these and go! Definitely, reccommend!
Heather M.
Review for: Tide Pods Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 31 ea more...
For anyone in college, these things are my life!!!! I have used these for all my years and they do the work of so many detergents with the correct amount of fluid. Super convenient for all of the boys and for girls who are in a rush.
Taylor J.
Bend
Review for: Pacs more...
I would not recommend this laundry detergent if you have sensitive skin. Right after I washed my clothes and sheets using this detergent, my whole body broke out in hives. I also did not feel like this detergent got my clothes clean.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto , ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?