BY TIDE

Buy on Amazon
Beth R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Tide Pods Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 31 ea more...
Though pods are easy to use and easy to transport between my apartment and the laundry room I have problems with the casing not dissolving in the wash. This leads to a film that is left on my clothes. This typically happens to clothing that I am not drying. I really like them for convenience, but not having to run a short through the wash again to get the goo from the case off.
Brad B.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I want four things from my laundry detergent: Simplicity, no lingering scent, no dye left on my clothes, and clean clothes at the end of the cycle. These Tide pods give me everything I want.

First, simplicity. From the ease of opening the flip top lid, to the simplicity of dropping a pod into the water with my clothes. These pods deliver. There's no scooping powder, measuring the right amount, and cleaning up afterward. Just open, grab, and drop. Doesn't get much easier than that.

Next, they're unscented. Some people want their clothing to come out smelling like a fresh summer breeze, but I find that other pods leave a terribly strong smell on the clothes, leaving you smelling like a dry cleaner the next time you wear your favorite outfit. I want my clothes to be clean and scent free, and these pods do exactly that.

Third, no dyes. Most pods, powders, and liquid detergents have dye in them. I've had many clothes over the years, especially whites, come out with blue spots when the detergent didn't properly wash away and settled into the fibers. Why do I want colors in my detergent? I certainly don't want them on my whites. These pods are pure white, so there's no worry of colors getting left behind. Your whites will come out just as white as you put them in, if not whiter.

And finally, cleaning power. I have never had an instance where I've checked my clothes after a wash with these Tide pods where I've had to run them through another cycle. Dirt, mud, food, and all sorts of other stains have come out of every type of clothing, from cottons to denims. And with no scent added to the detergent, you can tell when your clothes come out without a stench that they're truly clean, not just being masked by an added scent. The pods work the first time every time.

I've used a lot of different laundry detergent in my years, but the one I will always trust and cone back to to fulfill my laundry needs is Tide unscented pods. It's good to know I never have to wonder if my laundry will come out clean.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I can't brag enough about this product. I have sensitive skin and most of the stronger scented products irritate my skin causing it to break out into hives. This products gets the job done and leaves the clothes scent free which is just what I needed. They are reasonable priced and easily available at most supermarkets and grocery stores.
Devin N.
East Freedom
Review for: Tide Free & Gentle Laundry Pods (90 ct.) more...
I have had a hard time finding a laundry soap that doesn't cause my to break out in hives and tide is the only one that doesn't cause me to have hives. I like that it is very affordable and easy to find. The only thing I don't like is that the pods sometimes don't completely desolve so it leaves sticky stuff on clothes but I just rewash my clothes and they finish melting.
Emily Z.
New york, NY
Wish I like this product more but it sucks. I usually wash with cold water since my clothes are usually dark colors (typical new yorker) but the plastic that holds the detergent would get stuck to my jeans or towels. So I now find sticky messes in my laundry! I also noticed that the detergent tend to focus where I threw the pods so if I absentmindedly threw all 2-3 pods to one side, half my laundry will not be washed with detergent
Cailie K.
Center City, MN
My go to for washing my baby's clothing. Ultra gentle and free of irritating scents. I love the pods. They eliminate the extra step of having to measure out laundry detergent. Just toss a pod in the washer and add laundry. The only issue I have have come across is the pod occasionally doesn't dissolve all the way. When that happens I just put the clothes through an additional rinse cycle and it seems to take care of it.
Jen J.
Flower Mound, TX
I love this detergent and definitely would not switch to anything else. The pods make it super easy and quick to start the wash. It cleans our clothes great and doesn't leave any spots or stains. I love that it comes in a safe container that can be stored high away from small hands. It is a great price for how many laundry loads you can get out of each container. Definitely recommend
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
I buy these while During school and it makes laundry day so much more better. I hate dealing with the communal washers but this makes it smell as fresh as it would at home. Just throw directly in and you don't have worry about poring the right amount or worry if it will get rid of the smell of your neighbors clothes from he last load. Get it at target or you local grocery store!!!
Kimberley F.
I like free and gentle as I feel I have slight sensitivity to other laundry detergents.  There is no scent but my clothes still smell clean in a way.  My clothes always come out clean and works just as hard as other detergents.  I like the convenience of the pods. Just throw them in the wash and go.  They are a little expensive but I believe they are worth it.
Olivia L.
Healdsburg, CA
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
The only product I use! I have been using tide for as long as I have been doing my own laundry and when the pods came out... life changer! perfect for college students who need to carry their laundry because you don't have to worry about carrying a whole jug of chemicals! smells great and gets the job done
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?