BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Alysia B.
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
Gentle tide pods. I haven't switched because honestly I can't find anything I like. But this has kept my son from breaking out due to the scent. Cons it leaves residue if you don't let the pack dissolve first.
Blake A.
No scent! Affordable, same price as other size but scented! I have super sensitive skin but this works wonders. Stain lifter and cleans deeply. I buy it from Walmart or Target! Would recommend it to a friend
Lia S.
New Albany , OH
I buy the really large boxes of these. They do a great job at getting our clothes clean, and aren't to hard on our clothes. The biggest plus is that I don't feel guilty using it on my toddlers clothes!
Shirley S.
My son has sensitive skin and it’s great he doesn’t get any rashes with this detergent and all you have to do is drop in the pod and walk away. It’s affordable and it comes out to less than $0.12 per load !
Megan M.
Orem, UT
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub more...
Tide pods are super convenient. Pop one or two in with your load depending on its size and you're good to go. It cleans my clothes well, has a nice smell, and isn't too expensive. My family swears by these.
Naiara C.
Kirkland, WA
That's what I use on my whites and I like it but I feel like there is too much of advertisement for a product that is not so effective. The stains doesn't go away on first load usually takes 3 times or more.
Mia P.
greer
I love using Tide pods because it is super quick and easy. I just toss one in with my
Laundry and don't have to worry about accidentally spilling liquid detergent. I can usually find it on sale at target.
Courtney M.
huffman
I like these because they aren't scented and they are gentle. I do not like the smell of overpowering laundry detergent, I feel like it just masks odor. With this detergent I can tell my clothes are clean.
Lauren C.
Winston Salem, NC
I have very sensitive skin so these are perfect for washing all my clothes and bedding in. I felt that it was very effective compared to heavy scented soaps that leave my skin with more eczema breakouts.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent. I have been using it literally for years. It is very effective. It's the only one I would buy. It's a little pricey, but it is worth it. I would recommend to others.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?