BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Wendy G.
Montreal
Review for: Pacs more...
My baby have sensitive skin and this is the only detergent that really works for him. I'm really happy even if its expensive
Emma M.
Belleville
I like these pods because they’re free of scent and dye which are two things I can’t use so these pods work great for me
Becca B.
edmonton
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
They smell pretty nice but I don't find they clean the clothes the way I like them I'd prefer liquid over pods any day.
Shruti S.
This product is so so sooo good......... it is really gentle on soft clothes and the clothes which needs extra care👍👍👍
Kim I.
Winnipeg , MB
I have super sensitive skin, and this is the only laundry detergent that doesn’t send me into scratching fits. Love it.
Angela M.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 152 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These work amazingly. They can stand up against my two and four year old and always seems to be a brand I go back to!
Tanis Y.
Beaver County, AB
I use these PODS for all of my laundry, it's not hard on my baby's skin, and leaves all out clothes clean and fresh.
Stephanie S.
Binbrook, ON
We use these in our house for the boys Karate uniforms. They get them super clean and no smell, just clean clothes.
Sarah C.
Stoney Creek, ON
These are great and very gentle. They also smell awesome. Tide PODS® Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent
Dinel B.
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 35 CT more...
This is the only detergent I use now. My daughter has sensitive skin and this does not irritate her skin at all.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?