BY TIDE

nikita w.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I love these tide pods! It is so easy to throw one in the washer, my skin is sensitive to certain scents such as the spring meadows and this one cleans my clothes and doesn’t give me rashes once i wear my clean clothes. I would recommend them to anyone unless your going to eat them for the tide pod challenge
Emma C.
Toronro, ON
I have used the pods and the liquid detergent or Free and Gentle as I suffer from psoriasis and the dermatologist recommended this product. I like the pods because it allows anyone to do the laundry, and also stops me from using too much liquid! We ordered online from amazon as they have coupons often.
Allie S.
Review for: Tide Pods Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 31 ea more...
I use this detergent all the time. Clothes smells clean without an overpowering scent. Also good for sensitive skin... I haven’t had a reaction yet! Pods make it easy to just throw in the detergent with no leaky messes and the perfect amount every time. They are a bit more pricy but often go on sale.
Suzanne M.
Shawville, QC
My sister had a bout of bad allergic reactions to any laundry product or soap with scent or harsh chemicals so we tried Tide Free and Gentle. There is no scent. It's milder and much better for anyone with sensitive skin or allergies. And it was a little cheaper than other Tide products, which was a bonus.
Rennia L.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I really love using these for my laundry since I have very sensitive skin. These pods do not cause me to have itchy skin and develope rashes like a lot of detergents I have used in the past. They also come in a variety of different scents which is nice, the Summer Breeze one smells amazing!
Beki G.
Saint John, NB
My skin is pretty sensitive to the scents in detergents and dryer sheets. Using these free & gentle detergent pacs has cleared up my skin irritation and the pods are super convenient. They are more expensive than the bargain brand, so I try and get them when they are on sale.
Jennifer L.
This is the best detergent hands down! Tide gets rid of stains without having to use any extra products. Clothes are always super clean and smelling fresh. This product is particularly great for washing I can't clothing because it's great for their sensitive skin. It is a little more costly then other detergents but you are using way less product.
stephanie m.
panama
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
for me the best option to keep your clothes clean and well maintained are PODS! you only need to use a capsule for a wash and ready! your clothes will be clean with a delicious smell is worth a little more than conventional detergents but it is worth paying!
Erika B.
Langley, MI
Tide pods always leave my laundry smelling amazing and my clothes feeling cleaner than they did the first time I bought them!  Super good quality and doesn't ruin my clothing.  Super affordable for all families and would recommend them for everyone!
Jordan J.
Tide pods are so convenient! You can just toss one in and you're good to go. They can be a little expensive but there are usually coupons so that makes it better. They smell great and do a good job cleaning! I would definitely recommend these to others.
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?

Kohl's