BY TIDE

Sarah F.
Lake Grove, NY
I like the clean and gentle version of Tide pods because it cleans my clothes and is gentle on my skin.  With my sensitive skin and allergy issues, other detergents have given my skin a reaction when I put my clothes on fresh out of the laundry.  Tide is gentle and I don't have to worry about that.
Victoria C.
Harrisonburg
Purchased at: Target
I love the convenience of these pods! They’re so easy to throw in the washer, and I love the fact that they are also made with downy fabric softener! They also don’t have a smell, which is something that I look for.
Anna L.
Angwin, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these Tide pods. They are my favorite to use because of my sensitive skin. A little goes a long way with these and it saves me more time that I don't have to pour out detergent and measure it. I highly recommend these to fellow college students.
Trista T.
Vidor, TX
Review for: Pacs more...
I love these! I am so sensitive to laundry detergents and this doesn’t make me itch or make my face break out
Crystal L.
I love this product. It's so easy to use and efficiant on a budget. I love that it has no scent to I can add whatever if I want or need. I always feel like clothes get clean woth tide too!
Morgan H.
El dorado, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I trust these clean clothes and maintain the color. This detergent is also gentle enough for my children’s clothing! Pods are a little more expensive than liquid detergent, but they are worth it.
member-31125
Purchased at: Target
In love with these! My laundry is so clean and does not have harsh scents on it. I love the easiness of pods. Highly recommend, even if you do not have allergies or someone in your house with allergies. Try to improve the quality and wholesomeness in your home!
↞Kara B.
Damascus, OR
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 16 CT more...
Works well! Get a days work our of my hubby's clothes. Still prefer something a little for natural, so I've resently switched back to liquid soap.
Kiera R.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Pacs more...
Great product. Has never stained any of my clothing, doesn’t have a strong scent. Doesn’t make my skin break out.
Natalie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Pacs more...
I’m going to be honest, my college has a horrible washer and dryer so it could be that. It is great to have a container for the pods and they are super affordable. They don’t really have a smell, but I’m not sure how well it actually cleans my clothes and it didn’t distribute well in the washers I use even if I put more than one.
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Scarborough, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?

Amazon