BY TIDE

Buy on Amazon
Logan S.
Toledo, OH
Review for: Pacs more...
I do not have sensitive skin but I do like the idea of having my laundry detergent a little more safe and gentle since your clothes are always touching your skin.
These pods do not give my clothes a scent. They do a great job at washing my clothes/stain removing. Also, they don’t wear out my clothes.
Victoria C.
Harrisonburg
Purchased at: Target
I love the convenience of these pods! They’re so easy to throw in the washer, and I love the fact that they are also made with downy fabric softener! They also don’t have a smell, which is something that I look for.
Crystal L.
I love this product. It's so easy to use and efficiant on a budget. I love that it has no scent to I can add whatever if I want or need. I always feel like clothes get clean woth tide too!
Morgan H.
El dorado, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I trust these clean clothes and maintain the color. This detergent is also gentle enough for my children’s clothing! Pods are a little more expensive than liquid detergent, but they are worth it.
Natalie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Pacs more...
I’m going to be honest, my college has a horrible washer and dryer so it could be that. It is great to have a container for the pods and they are super affordable. They don’t really have a smell, but I’m not sure how well it actually cleans my clothes and it didn’t distribute well in the washers I use even if I put more than one.
Trista T.
Vidor, TX
Review for: Pacs more...
I love these! I am so sensitive to laundry detergents and this doesn’t make me itch or make my face break out
Maeghan C.
Granite Quarry, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Pacs more...
We have to use free and clear detergent because of my sons allergies. This detergent is great for his allergies but leaves a bad smell on the clothes
Katie C.
Ankeny
Review for: Pacs more...
So easy to use and I love that they are dye free. I have sensitive skin so sometimes laundry detergent can be irritating. They are more expensive than the liquid version, but much more convenient for frequent use.
member-31125
Purchased at: Target
In love with these! My laundry is so clean and does not have harsh scents on it. I love the easiness of pods. Highly recommend, even if you do not have allergies or someone in your house with allergies. Try to improve the quality and wholesomeness in your home!
Rachel L.
Clifton
Purchased at: Walmart
We purchase the pods because they are easy, and the Free & Gentle because we can wash our baby’s clothes with the rest of our laundry and not spend too much money on special baby detergent.
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?