BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Rachel W.
Oshawa, ON
Clothes are always fresh, no stains and no smell. Me and the two kids have sensitive skin and tide free & gentle allows us to have all the power f regular tide without the skin problems.
Robin A.
Elsipogtog , NB
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub more...
My son has sensitive skin and I found it got irritated with certain detergents even if they claimed to be hypoallergenic. Tide free and gentle has been the only one who has actually worked well with stains AND his skin sensitivity. Definitely worth it
Kait T.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 120 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I love the convenience of pods, and with a family of kids with sensitive skin, these work so well for us.
I don't use pods for big loads (comforters) because I find it gets trapped in the blankets.
It's been affordable for us, and we buy in bulk!
Jessica L.
Vancouver, BC
This has a lighter scent to it compared to the original Tide. I prefer this as I have sensitive skin, not to say the original Tide makes me irritated but I much prefer lighter fresher scents.
Jordynne s.
Harrow, ON
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I like using these on all my laundry as I have a one year old in the house with sensitive skin. It takes stains out really well and doesn't leave any strong scent on your clothes.
lula C.
Vancouver
super convenient! i think these are also typically not more expensive than just soap so i like using them for continence sake. i also appreciate the option for less fragrance
Sydnie D.
Gift Lake , AB
I use this for my son’s laundry. It’s not my go to but it cleans well! It has no scent or dyes, so there’s no colour run and it’s great for anyone with sensitivity to scent.
Madison E.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 1 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Love this product. It is the only detergent that doesn't hurt my sensitive skin. I have been using for over a year and love it. The pods are a nice convenient way to make sure I can always use this product, even on the go. Thanks!
Noel M.
Barrie, ON
I just love using these. It's gentle on my kids skin and smells amazing plus gets the clothes all nice and clean (which with my boys, it seems like an impossible task)
Jenn C.
We bought a large container of the pods before we had our baby. We wanted a detergent that would be gentle on his sensitive skin. This leaves no scent and gets out all manner of baby messes. He's had no irritation either
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?