BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Bre G.
Greenville, ME
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Pods make laundry so much easier! I really like the gentle line as it doesn't affect my sensitive skin or my son's young skin. This product works great even though I was skeptical at first. I believe I save money by using these! I recommend to anyone who asks.
Sara W.
Kamloops, BC
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I️ didn’t love these. They clean well, and they’re easy to use. I️ couldn’t get over the lack of scent with them though. I️ have loved all the other tide pods I’ve had though. If you’re scent sensitive give these a try!
Catherine S.
Limoges, ON
My son has eczema. If he uses products with heavy chemicals, dyes, or perfumes his skin pays the price.
Since switching to Tide free pods, he has had less eczema outbreaks, and his clothes are still clean and bright.
Sadaf K.
Brampton, ON
These pods are the best! I absolutely love the multiple action products that are included in each pod. I place one pod in a hugeload of laundry and all of my clothes are perfectly cleaned and stain free.
Mafe S.
Caracas
This product is the best for laundry, i personally have very sensitive skin so this helps me to not have issues with my clothes. Its an affordable product, you can buy it on Publix or other supermarket
Jackie M.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I have Uber sensitive skin! This is the only thing I use. Tide is the best. It never gives me rashes and it's so easy to use those pods. It's also cheap and easy to find. I recommend it for sure!
Pamela B.
Innisfil , ON
Great for sensitive skin as my daughter has had reactions in the past with heavy scented detergent. Gets stains out but I do find I do need to pretreat them to have 100% success with removal.
Rachel W.
Oshawa, ON
Clothes are always fresh, no stains and no smell. Me and the two kids have sensitive skin and tide free & gentle allows us to have all the power f regular tide without the skin problems.
Robin A.
Elsipogtog , NB
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs 81-load Tub more...
My son has sensitive skin and I found it got irritated with certain detergents even if they claimed to be hypoallergenic. Tide free and gentle has been the only one who has actually worked well with stains AND his skin sensitivity. Definitely worth it
Jessica L.
Vancouver, BC
This has a lighter scent to it compared to the original Tide. I prefer this as I have sensitive skin, not to say the original Tide makes me irritated but I much prefer lighter fresher scents.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?