BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Melanie E.
Austin, TX
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 120 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Totally cool concept, just drop the pods in and begin wash cycle. I love the formula Tide uses, too. I have sensitive skin and can easily break out from laundry detergent. I have never had a reaction to these pods. Only issue I have is the pods can get fused together, like melted and stuck to one another. And once dettached from each other the pods can burst open, getting a little messy. Not too big of a deal though, I would still highly recommend them.
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 152 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These little guy are a life saver for my kids clothes. It gets out the toughest stain out the clothes but doesn't fade the colour out of the clothes . I purchased mine from Costco and done regretted at all . I definetley recommend this product.
Georgialee H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have extremely sensitive skin. This is the first laundry detergent that I have been able to use for the past 4 years and it's gentle on my skin, and my clothes! For those of you with sensitive skin like me, this is definitely the detergent for you! Cleans my clothes just as well as any other detergent, but my skin does not suffer!! LOVE!
Jessica C.
These are great! We bought them after having our baby because we didnt want to irritate her skin with using super scented detergent. It has a very subtle clean fragrance to it which I love. We get it from Costco and it comes with so many which is great! We only have to buy it every couple of months. No complaints!
Sierra C.
markham, ON
i absolutely love the sensitive tide pods. i have extremely sensitive skin and find most laundry detergents cause irritation to my skin after wearing freshly washed clothes (itchy, red). I have always loved tide products, but thanks to these pods specifically i can actually enjoy clean, amazing smelling clothes.
nikita w.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I love these tide pods! It is so easy to throw one in the washer, my skin is sensitive to certain scents such as the spring meadows and this one cleans my clothes and doesn’t give me rashes once i wear my clean clothes. I would recommend them to anyone unless your going to eat them for the tide pod challenge
Emma C.
Toronto, ON
I have used the pods and the liquid detergent or Free and Gentle as I suffer from psoriasis and the dermatologist recommended this product. I like the pods because it allows anyone to do the laundry, and also stops me from using too much liquid! We ordered online from amazon as they have coupons often.
Suzanne M.
Shawville, QC
My sister had a bout of bad allergic reactions to any laundry product or soap with scent or harsh chemicals so we tried Tide Free and Gentle. There is no scent. It's milder and much better for anyone with sensitive skin or allergies. And it was a little cheaper than other Tide products, which was a bonus.
Brie C.
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
This is a difficult review to make because I feel like I fall on the extremely sensitive skin type, so this particular formula did not work with my body and I couldn't keep using it. My mom loves it though and has no problem with it! Depends on your preference and level of sensitivity.
Rennia L.
Hamilton, ON
I really love using these for my laundry since I have very sensitive skin. These pods do not cause me to have itchy skin and develope rashes like a lot of detergents I have used in the past. They also come in a variety of different scents which is nice, the Summer Breeze one smells amazing!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?