BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Rachel M.
The pods are convenient to use and i have always liked the free and gentle forumla. However (and this is a big however) I found that the pod casings didn't fully break down during the wash cycle, leaving gluey deposits on my clothes! It was incredibly difficult to try and peel the gunk off my clothes, but after a couple additional washes the stuff eventually comes off. Really frustrating to wash somethinf specifically to wear and find yuck all over it. I switched back to regular liquid laundry detergent. Less convenient, but more reliable.
Bev B.
New Westminster
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 20 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Free and gentle tide pods are so easy to use. Just toss one in the container or in the washer and you are done. My husband has really sensitive skin and psoriasis so we have to use a laundry detergent that is Fran grease free and gentle on the skin. This one fits the bill, while still cleaning all the clothes so well.
Madeline G.
These pods work fantastic, especially with any temperature water, including cold washes. For anyone with sensitive they are a must. These pods are the only detergent I have used that doesn't make my skin breakout with eczema, acne or make it itchy. The one downside is you do need to use at least three for a large load or heavy fabrics. I find it's always worth your while to buy the biggest pack, which can sometimes be expensive.
Gabriela R.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! First of all I love the connivence of being able just to grab a little pouch and put it in. It avoids the mess from the liquid detergent. It's great for sensitive skin! The price is a little more than the liquid but it last longer since you only have to put a pod instead of having to measure in a cup and spilling. Tide PODS® Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent
Kaylyn B.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Being a busy mom, I always try to find a way to cut time with my laundry routine. I love that I just throw a pod into the washer and thats all I have to do. It cuts through hard stains my little ones have set in. I love the fact that they are scent free so it doesn't upset my little ones and doesn't mix with scent boosters that I use for my clothes. My life has changed since starting to use the tide pods!
Tori A.
Tide PODS® Plus Downy April Fresh Scent is actually my favourite go to laundry detergent/ fabric softener combo. Pros: Its as easy as just throwing it into your washing machine with your dirty laundry and pressing start- no more messy laundry detergent liquid. Cons: the pods are so expensive in stores for a pack and they dont last as long compared to liquid detergent.
Melanie E.
Austin, TX
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 120 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Totally cool concept, just drop the pods in and begin wash cycle. I love the formula Tide uses, too. I have sensitive skin and can easily break out from laundry detergent. I have never had a reaction to these pods. Only issue I have is the pods can get fused together, like melted and stuck to one another. And once dettached from each other the pods can burst open, getting a little messy. Not too big of a deal though, I would still highly recommend them.
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 152 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
These little guy are a life saver for my kids clothes. It gets out the toughest stain out the clothes but doesn't fade the colour out of the clothes . I purchased mine from Costco and done regretted at all . I definetley recommend this product.
Georgialee H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have extremely sensitive skin. This is the first laundry detergent that I have been able to use for the past 4 years and it's gentle on my skin, and my clothes! For those of you with sensitive skin like me, this is definitely the detergent for you! Cleans my clothes just as well as any other detergent, but my skin does not suffer!! LOVE!
Jessica C.
These are great! We bought them after having our baby because we didnt want to irritate her skin with using super scented detergent. It has a very subtle clean fragrance to it which I love. We get it from Costco and it comes with so many which is great! We only have to buy it every couple of months. No complaints!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?