BY TIDE #18 in Laundry Detergent

Jess C.
Hawkesbury, ON
Review for: Pacs more...
We recently bought this to try it out, as we have very sensitive skin & its recommended by a dermatologist, so it was a must have to try! Very gentle on the skin & i love that its free of perfumes and dyes! Overall satisfied with the product!Tide PODS® Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
These are my preferred option when it is laundry day, simply pop all the clothes in the machine, chuck in a pod right into the drum with the laundry and then close the door, pop on the machine and forget about it until it is time to transfer to the dryer or on the line.  My clothes and linen are always clean, smell amazing and in great condition.
Amelia H.
Winnipeg, MB
I love these for the fact that they are scent free & great for sensitive skin. I have had the experience of these not dissolving properly and it ends up on the clothing - but a second wash usually gets rid of the residue. I would recommend these as long as you are willing to use a little more water in the load.
Simone H.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
I enjoy using this product.  I find that my clothes come out very clean.  I love the simplicity of the pods rather than pouring soap into the washing machine.  I also like the option of using as many pods as required i.e if you have a very dirty load you can use more pods at your own discretion.
Krista D.
I am disabled, and I've always found it hard to carry my laundry and a big bottle of soap to the laundry room. Tide pods are a great way to avoid that issue! I also like that they're premeasured so I don't use too much or too little. Also love this fragrance free option! I hate the strong synthetic smell of some detergents
Amanda H.
Pembroke , ON
Review for: Pacs more...
I like these because they don’t irritate sensitive skin, and have no scent. They clean effectively and the packaging is nice and sturdy. They are a fair price for what you get and I’d recommend for those that have sensitive skin.
Courtney D.
I found sometimes the whole pocket wouldn't desolve and I have to wash everything again because it stained the clothes. They were too strong smelling and made my skin sensitive. I'm now making my own laundry detergent. I wouldn't recommend this to others because of all the toxins and chemicals.
Jennifer B.
Burlington, ON
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
I have incredibly sensitive skin so when I saw Tide offered a hypo-allergenic option I was thrilled. It smells great, cleans my clothing and works exactly the same as the other tide formulas- just for sensitive skin! I have had no skin flare ups since using this and I’m thankful for it.
daws s.
Acton, ON
Review for: Tide Pods Free & Gentle - 35 CT more...
Love these. I find them so easy for storage and they get my clothes so clean. They aren’t very scented but my clothes still feel fresh. I would highly recommend.
Candice M.
Edmonton, AB
The only brand I use is tide and it's always what my mother used also. The tide sensitive pods are highly recommended by me, as I have very sensitive skin, as well as it was recommended to me to use by my dermatologist. Smells great and keeps clothes fresh for weeks
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto , ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?