BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Shanine C.
Hamilton, ON
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I love tide pods. Super easy, not messy and they make your clothes smell delicious. They work great. I throw 2 in with a bigger load and then that’s it! They’re pretty affordable. I prefer spending the $30-40 for 78 pods.
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake , ON
I love the pods. They are so easy and convenient. No more messes with powder or liquid. Or trying to measure the perfect amount. Just throw one or two in. I especially like the gentle ones because of my sensitive skin.
Kim B.
Fergus, ontario
Being a scent free household, it can be hard to find good products. These tide pods are great. They're tidy, convenient and they don't give anyone in the house skin irritation. Bonus!   For the best deal, we buy them in bulk at Costco, or when they're on sale at our local grocery store.
Queen Vee B.
Gatineau, QC
LOVED THIS. I have eczema and usually some perfume in laundry detergents make me flare up but not this one extremely satisfied with the results. Affordable and overall great product. :) :) :) :) !!!!!
Lesley C.
I used these when we first had our kids as we didn't want their clothes to be covered in scents. But I found for my own laundry I didn't like the scentless as much. I also don't find that they removed any stains whatsoever and that's a massive negative when you have kids.
Alexandra C.
Love using these pods for my laundry! They smell fresh and leave my clothing feeling nice. The sensitivity aspect is lovely as my skin reacts to strong fragrances, it isn't overpowering so that helps!
Dakota S.
Airdrie, AB
Sometimes the pods don't completely dissolve in the wash but that's my only issue. I love the convenience of being able to toss a pod or two in and not worry about spilling the laundry soap etc.
Kadisha C.
Lastic-Hill Castries
I absolutely love tide pods. Its good for sensitive skin my clothes comes out super clean and no time is wasted measuring I just drop one or 2 pods depending on my laundry load and I'm done.
Brandy F.
Winnipeg, MB
I use this on my bedding and also for my children's clothing. My oldest has eczema and this has been very gentle and my daughter hasn't had a bad reaction since switching her laundry detergent.
Maria W.
Atherton, Atherton
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
I love using this, my husband picked it up on mistake but I thought I'd see what it was like instead of getting a refund, I'm so glad I did as its very good, would definitely recommend
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?