BY TIDE #20 in Laundry Detergent

Elizabeth D.
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I have very sensitive skin and break out in hives from most laundry detergents-even some that say they’re scent free. I’ve never had any issues with this detergent. The pods are also convenient to just throw in without having to measure
Jillian P.
I have always had sensitive skin and can only use certain laundry detergents. These Tide pods get my clothes clean and the detergent doesn’t cause any irritation! Definitely worth the price for my skin to be happy and my clothes clean!
Caitlin G.
Killeen, TX
I almost hate how convenient Tide pods are. They make laundry around our house so much easier! And they really do get the job done and clean well. I can't attest to the taste however and I am slightly concerned about the microplastics.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
This is the only brand i will use when it comes to laundry detergent. Other brands have caused me to break out in hives which leads me to believe that they are not good for sensitive skin. Always feel like my laundry is very clean after using.
Emma K.
Nashua, NH
My family loves these pods! We have a baby with very sensitive skin, and the baby specific brands can get pricey really fast! We buy tide free and gentle because it's safe to use for the baby and a great detergent for adults as well.
brittney p.
Santa rosa, CA
Great for those with allergies or skin sensitivities. I was skeptical of the PODS concept, but they have done nothing but impress since I started using them. The free and clear PODS are difficult to find locally in any large quantity.
Jen H.
Sag Harbor, NY
Every college kid's dream! Not having to lug a big heavy bottle of detergent around whenever they have to do laundry. Works just as well as regular detergent. They're ok the expensive side, but to most people they are worth the price.
Yesenia P.
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
I actually live this bundle pack. Ive used it for 4 months now i have sensitive skin so i usually never pair well with certain products but these really work well for me. The pods were different but in 2017 its definitely an upgrade!
April H.
I decided to try this product because I wanted something that was easy to just toss in. I have sensitive skin and using this product does not cause inflammation of my skin. I would recommend this product if you want something easy!
Lindsey K.
I use this because it is what my mom buys. She has sensitive skin so she has to get something with no scent. I would probably buy a different detergent if I didn’t live at home. One that had a scent and made my clothes smell fresh.
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto, ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?