BY TIDE #18 in Laundry Detergent

Whitney G.
Lexington, KY
Review for: The Free & Gentle Laundry Bundle: (2) Tide PODS Free & Gentle (35 ct), Downy Free & Gentle (51 oz) , Febreze Free Nature (16.9 oz), Bounce Free & Gentle (80 sheets) more...
I love the free and gentle brand! For someone that can breakout from hugging someone using a funny brand--tide is the way to go!
Susie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Sensitive Tide Pods HE Laundry Detergent, Free & Gentle, 77 Count, 69 oz. Container more...
I like using the Tide Pods free & gentle it's nice to have a product that's not so harsh especially when you have sensitive skin.
Natasha K.
I am allergic to fragrance in laundry detergent so this one is great without giving me a rash. I am a very loyal Tide customer :)
Jessica F.
Kenosha, WI
I’d recommend these to anyone. It’s fast and very convenient when I don’t have the time or patience to measure out the detergent.
Desteni C.
Panama City Beach, FL
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 42 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Easy on my skin and nose. Good for sensitive skin. I did feel like it didn't get my laundry as clean as scented. Maybe I'm wrong.
Jennifer C.
Really good if you need super sensitive detergent, NO smell or anything, it’s clear liquid in the pods. But they got things clean
Ashley N.
Ogden, UT
I liked do you product a lot, however it was quite expensive compared to other laundry detergent and that's why we quit using it.
D H.
Review for: Tide PODS Free & Gentle Laundry Detergent, Unscented, 120 count, Designed for Regular and HE Washers more...
Tide pods are so easy to use and I love the fact that I don't have to measure and wonder if I am using too much or too little.
Madelynn B.
Amazing product. They get the job done and are perfect for travel in college, on the road, busy house, or even just on the run.
Christa M.
Lees Summit, MO
I have an allergy to detergents with dyes so this is one of the only detergents that does not irritate my skin. We buy in bulk!
Natalie N.
Do these work as well as the liquid detergent?
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Quvante A.
Toronto , ON
How many do you use per load?
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I have never tried this. Does this work for super sensative skinned people?