BY TIDE

Tide® PODS deliver detergent, stain remover and brightener in one. Innovative, multi-chamber design separates ingredients until they hit the wash for outstanding cleaning power. Features Works in both machine types, standard and HE Use one pod per load of laundry Dissolves quickly in hot & cold water see more...

Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love all the pods but bought a big bundle recently of this scent at Costco-such a great price!! Convenient to just grab one rather than having to take the whole box with me to the laundry room (living in LA now I don't have my own washer/dryer). For larger loads I use two pods. Never see any residue and the scent is noticeable but still light. I was using free and clear (of dyes and additives) because I thought my skin was having a bad reaction, so I was hesitant to try this at first, but I've had no signs of any allergies from it!
Guadalupe E.
Lancaster , CA
This product keeps my clothes very clean and also leaves them smelling clean and fresh and the smell stays on for about a good week or so . Hey are at an affordable price . I would definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin it is also soft in the skin and not harsh
brianna m.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
LOVE MY PODS! I used to use a regular liquid detergent and never realized how much it was slacking until I tried tide pods for the first time. Not only do they get tough stains out, they smell WONDERFUL. Definitely worth every penny!
Mandi K.
Battle Creek, MI
Loved the smell but they didn't desolve well in my new washer and would dry to clothes and make it absolutely hard to pull off the clothes then it would leave a whole in your shirt
Markie C.
Warren Center
I like the pods because they pop and and go but sometimes the pods don't resolve all the way and I have to re wash my clothes but it's actually worth the price because you only need one and it makes your clothes smell good and they come clean so besides not dissolving all the way then I would love this product
Eva H.
Inver Grove, MN
I actually use a higher count having a family of 7, but these are my favorite pods!
Pros: Not a heavy scent, deep cleaning and perfect for HE machines. Cons: Slightly more expensive then other brands, because of safety measures the container may be hard to open, especially if you have arthritis.
Shannon O.
Pensacola, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
I've only ever used these to do my laundry. They have a good scent and it makes me clothes smell good for a long time. It's definitely effective to clean my clothes since I'm very active sometimes at my job walking apartments and what not. I would recommend to everyone!
Tiffany N.
Gilbert , AZ
I really wanted to like these more. Unfortunately they have a too strong of a scent. Other than that I really liked them. I feel like these clean the best out of all the other laundry pods on the market. It's usually the most expensive unless you can find it on sale.
Mary P.
Bellevue , PA
I've been using the Tide pods ever since my boyfriend convinced me to buy them. They smell amazing and I don't have to worry about using too much detergent in a high efficiency washing machine because they're already measured and ready to pop in the washer.
Nichole C.
Concord, NH
This seems to be the only detergent i can use everytime i try something else i become itchy and my skin feels like it on fire. Plus having it in pod form makes laundry a whole lot easier and whi doesnt need their life to be easier
Brittany B.
How strong is the scent?