Tide Plus with Downy Laundry Detergent, Sweet Dreams

by Tide

Description:

Tide Plus A Touch of Downy Sweet Dreams Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus the luscious scent of sweet lavender, vanilla, and cedar to set the stage for a great night’s sleep. Cozy up to a fresher, softer clean that’s perfect for your sheets, pajamas, and other nighttime fabrics (1). It is supercharged with 6x the cleaning power (2) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (3). This bottle contains 46 oz. (24 loads) of liquid laundry detergent. Try Tide PODS with 3-in-1 chamber technology that cleans, protects colors and fights stains. (1) vs. Tide Original (2) 1 dose vs. 6 doses of the next leading bargain liquid detergent (3) Based on co-marketing agreements

• 6x cleaning power vs. next leading detergent in a normal cycle
  • Tide Plus A Touch of Downy Sweet Dreams offers more of the luscious scents to set the stage for a great night’s sleep vs. Tide Original.
  • Amazing Tide clean from America’s #1 detergent based on sales.
  • #1 recommended by washing machine manufacturers*. (*based on co-marketing agreements)
  • Part of the trusted Tide Plus Collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tide Plus with Downy Laundry Detergent, Sweet Dreams!
How would you rate this product?
Always been a Tide fan for years now , this particular one is my favorite ! It always leaves my clothes smelling so good and does the job . I've always purchase this with coupons and deals especially at Target !
Their truly isn't words to explain (although I'm about to lol) how fantastic the smell of Tide infused with Downy is!! I sleep like a baby wrapped up in my cashmere blanket after washed in Tide with Downy!
Love this scent. I love all Tide products but this one in particular I will always repurchase. I love getting the extra large version that I get only at Walmart. I can't find it in that size anywhere else. This scent doesn't make me itchy like some fragranced laundry detergents do.
Paris
Always have loved how well tide cleans but I truly can't get enough of this product. The smell is lovely and lasts longer than most. I love downy too so this is a easy choice for me. I tend to get busy and forget to catch the rinse cycle. Now I don't have to worry about that.
St. Louis
We have tried other products and always come back to Tide. It really is a best in class product. We love it and our clothes smell cleaner when we use it. That smell last for what seems to be forever. It is more expensive but worth the purchase.
Pottstown, PA
I love using tide it is a long lasting scent that keeps my clothing smelling fresh all day long. It also gets my clothes super clean without fading my brights or leaving stains on my shirts. It is a little on the pricey side but so worth it.
As a college student, doing my own laundry was one of the chores I had never done before but had to learn on my own. Tide laundry detergent plus Downey made it so easy! This product smells amazing, I would definitely recommend it!
Bardstown, KY
We use this in the larger tub version. It works great. I don't have to worry about measuring out the detergent and he fabric softener since it's a two in one product. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Minneapolis, MN
I've used this a few times and I was pleasantly surprised on how much I liked it. I'm used to colorless detergents so I haven't returned using it but is a good product.
Garfield, NJ
This is my all time favorite detergent. It smells SO AMAZING. Like a soft floral/lavender type scent that lingers in your clothes and makes your closest just smell incredible. It makes your clothes really nice and soft as well, without having a residue type feel to them. No other softener needed. This two in one is the best in my book. Will be repurchasing for as long as I can!

Looking for your answer?