Tide Plus Touch of Downy Sun Blossom Scent HE Liquid Laundry Detergent 50 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Ana G.

BY TIDE

Sun Blossom&Reg; Get Great Performance Out Of Your He Machine With Tide&Reg; He Plus A Touch Of Downy&Reg;.&Nbsp; Gives A Touch Of Downy For Softness And Freshness That Starts In The Wash And Continues Through The Rinse. 24 Loads Fruity, Floral &Amp; Powdery Outstanding Cleaning &Amp; Stain Removal Phosphate-Free &Amp; Made Of Biodegradable Soaps Safe For Septic Systems &Amp; Packaging Is Recyclable Ingredients Include Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic And Nonionic) And Enzymes. see more...

• "It has a long lasting scent to keep your clothes smelling fresh" in 4 reviews
  • "It always has my clothes smelling fresh and clean! " in 2 reviews
Lexi U.
Lexi U.
Spokane, WA
I have a kid with extremely sensitive skin so for a while I was buying dreft to ensure his skin wouldn't break out. One day I decided I would take the leap and I would branch out from dreft and so I turned to tide. Tide is all my mother used to wash our clothes in and so I figured it would be safe for my child's clothes I was just hoping he wouldn't be allergic to it. That was 3 years ago and ever since I have used nothing else but tide I am soooo satisfied with this product.
Barbie D.
Barbie D.
Arnold, MO
there are alot of things I try to save money on for household supplies but my detergent isn't one of them. In the long run I feel like I use more of another brand to try to get the suds I get in 1 capful of Tide. So I always get Tide. My fav is the Tide w/ Bleach & the Touch of Downy. I still use Downy fab softener in addition but man the smell of my laundry is so worth it....
Gracie D.
Gracie D.
Abilene, TX
Smells good, keeps my clothes soft, repels the reptilian government and their disgusting lizard laws away from my family and myself, kept the colors in the fabric pretty bright I guess, uh, I mean it's laundry detergent so does any of this really matter? DOWN WITH THE LIZARDS
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Newport News, VA
This has an amazing smell but a bit pricey for such small amounts but little goes a long way. You get a lot of loads out of it and it is very effective. I would recommend this to someone looking for a fresh crisp smell like a spring smell to it. very comforting in smell.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Arcadia, CA
The best laundry detergent every. My clothes and sheets smell amazing all week long and they are super soft! I won't use any other type of detergent again! It's affordable and I buy it at target for a really really really good deal! Everyone needs to use it!
Andria L.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
I absolutely love this product- cleans and leaves my clothes smelling amazing. It's not pricey and even includes fabric softener so it's a 2 in 1 deal for a low price. I truly believe that everyone should use this detergent for there families clothes.
Erica L.
Erica L.
New Rochelle, NY
I really love Tide Is the best but a little bit expency . I will love to receive some samples and coupons to keep buying the product . Thanks
Miriam A.
Miriam A.
It washes things, and it smells good. It's no woolite when it comes to color fastness though. . . . and I wear a lot of black.
Paulina A.
Paulina A.
I've been using this product for years! Love it! It does it's job and my clothe comes out looking great
Susan K.
Susan K.
Great laundry detergent! Gets stains out and leaves a clean fresh scent to all your laundry!