Tide Plus Touch of Downy Sun Blossom Scent HE Liquid Laundry Detergent 100 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TIDE

Outstanding cleaning and stain removal. see more...

Amanda C.
Brookline, MA
I love that Tide and Downy are combined into one. I haven't used fabric softener in years because just with using this detergent, my clothes are left super soft and cozy. They also have a great combination smell of the downy scent and tide scent. I will continue to use this product and recommend it to anyone who currently uses fabric softener to consider switching to just using this product.
Bridget R.
Seatonville , IL
I love that Tide gets our cloths clean and they smell so good after we wash them. Tide gets the tough stains out that my kids always seems to get and there is no fuss! The price for the quality is great! Definitely recommend.
Tabatha E.
Satsuma
I have also used this detergent. I did like this detergent but not as much as the other. Sometimes it would leave the clothes smelling different. I will now stick to tide pods. They are so easy, convenient and have all of the necessary products in them for scent, softener, and cleaning.
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This detergent is awesome and I will only ever buy Tide! There's something to say about quality and having detergent really clean my clothes and smell amazing! It is a little bit more expensive compared to the store brand but definitely worth it!
Elly S.
Tide not only smells great, but Tide also gets the job done. My clothes always come out of the washer looking as good as new, and smelling even better. It's great to smell the clean scent all day. I totally recommend!
amanda v.
This product keeps my clothes fresh and soft. The colors do not fade and stains are easily removed. I consistently buy this product because I find it most effective to removing stains. I will continue to use this!
Lindsey F.
Clarksville, TN
Tide has always been one of my go-to products because it works! I love the smell and it gets my clothes clean with one wash. Even though Tide tends to be one of the more pricey options, it's worth every penny.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Tide is one of my favorite laundry detergents. I love the smells and I love the clean I get from them. I don't like spending a ton of money and I am always looking for good deals and I usually find that with tide. I can get some pretty good coupons and I try to get it when it is on sale.
Tara C.
Frankfort, IN
I love the smell and how great it is even on sensitive skin like mine. It's a little pricey but gets all that stuck in dirt out. Definitely a great product, but not the cheapest by any means. Coupons are highly recommended. I would definitely tell others to use it
Melissa R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Tide Laundry Detergent. It smells wonderful and gets your clothes really clean. It greatly exceeded my expectations. It is very effective. It is very affordable for the excellent job that it does. I would definitely recommend it to others.