Tide Plus Sport HE Liquid Laundry Detergent 115 Floz/60LD uploaded by Wendy C.

BY TIDE

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Tide Plus Sport HE Liquid Laundry Detergent 115 FLOZ/60LD see more...

Buy on Target
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Tide is great. This detergent really gets my clothes super clean and takes the sporty smell out of them. Cost is the same as other Tide products. You can purchase anywhere you buy laundry products currently. I’ll definitely purchase again.
Margaret H.
New Orleans, LA
My roommates and I used to regularly volunteer on construction sites in southeast Louisiana, particularly during the summer. Tide Plus did an amazing job of getting out odors, sweat and gunk from our clothes - we were always impressed when they came out of the wash!
Sandy W.
Smelly workout clothes are a thing of the past.  My gym mates thank you.  If I let my clothes sit for a day or two after a workout I don't have to fumigate my laundry room.  I have found this detergent affordable and effective.  I highly recommend for those that are active and their clothes may not retain that not so fresh feeling.
Cassie H.
Northfield, OH
This is my favorite laundry detergent, hands down. I had grown up with cheaper detergents, and started using them when I purchased a home. It was not worth it to use cheaper options, as it turned my skin patchy and dry. Tide can also be used in my high efficiency machines, which means a single bottle can be used for a very, very long time. I love Tide and will keep recommending it to my friends. This Sport version is especially enjoyable because it's scent is awesome!
Katherine M.
Rockville, MD
Tide sport is the best at getting the stagnant sweat odor out of really intense workout clothes. Borax is okay too but tide sport has a wonderful effect of keeping gym clothes fresh. I find my clothes smell great even through workouts and I would highly recommend it to anyone but especially those with sweaty significant others!
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
My nose is very sensitive to laundry smells and this is one that I can actually stand. I feel like it cleans a little bit better too, but that's going from pods to this. I actually brought one over to my boyfriends for him to use!
Taryn S.
I started using this brand thanks to my husband who had been using it for years! I think it works great at removing smells especially sweat smells! The product has a great scent! It is around the same price as other detergents so it's affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
alexis r.
midland , TX
A huge problem of mine with a normal detergent is keeping my workout clothes from stinking after a wash. I have the hardest time getting the bacteria out and a clean smell in, Tide Sport has changed that for me! I pair it with Downy in April Fresh and it's a home run combo!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This laundry detergent is great. My boyfriend and I both work out 5 days a week, so we go through a lot of smelly laundry! This detergent definitely helps keep our gym clothes and towels smelling fresh, and is affordable for the million loads of laundry we do!
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
This detergent is great. It removes the odors from my husband and son's school and work clothes. It also takes the stains and odor out of my infant daughter's cloth diapers. The price is higher than most tide products. But, I will continue to purchase.