BY TIDE

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Tide Plus Febreze Freshness laundry detergent now gives you the amazing clean you expect from Tide in addition to the long-lasting Febreze freshness you love! It now offers improved freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer* with the latest scent-renewal technology. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day long. As part of the new Plus Collection, Tide Plus Febreze Freshness laundry detergent gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love* *vs Tide Original; Now freshness that lasts 3x longer* *vs Tide. Size: 92 oz. Color: Febreze Spring & Renewal. see more...

Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This tide laundry detergent smells amazing! I've used this in the past and my clothes kept the scent for weeks! It also got my clothes super clean and got hard-to-clean stains out.
Tara S.
Smells great, works great too. Those are the two most important things I look for when I'm shopping for laundry detergent. With two little boys as the major contributors to my laundry load, I don't have time to check everything very closely. Tide has never let me down.
Michelle M.
Dallas, TX
Best smelling laundry detergent out there! The scent stays in your clothes for weeks. Get stains out of clothes and keeps then in great condition! Affordable, especially because your clothes are kept like new after every wash. Would definitely recommend!
Kayla N.
Tide has been and will continue to be the #1 trusted brand in my household. Not only does it clean clothes better than any other brand but it also smells amazing. It is very affordable and a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely recommend!
Sheila S.
Lincoln, NE
I love the fresh smell of this detergent. Have gotten compliments on it from many people and to me that is a sign of a good detergent. Always use Tide and appreciate that I can depend on it to keep my clothes as clean as possible.
Danielle P.
Kingsport, TN
Tide is by far my favorite brand of laundry detergent, mostly due the the pleasant sent that they all have. I also feel like my clothes as clean and I don't have to use 10 times the recommended amount in order achieve that. Love this product.
Tara M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I have used Tide plus Febreze Liquid laundry detergent on my kids clothes. I actually got stains out of my son's baseball pants! It also smells great! I love Tide, and highly recommend their products. You can find them at just about any retail convenience or grocery store.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
Tide has always been superior at getting stains out of my boys' clothes and work clothes. From stinky socks to my work scrubs covered in everything from blood to body fluids, I never worry that the odors and stains will be gone. I love the Febreeze scents mixed with my Downy softner. I am a lifelong TIDE fan but I do use ALL for bedding, towels, blankets and sheets.
Mary R.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite Tide scent! It leaves clothes and linens smelling so fresh and so clean for weeks. The detergent is strong enough to get teenage boy stink out of clothes, need I say more?! The products lasts a while and is easy to find in stores which is nice.
Breanne P.
Marion, KS
We love Tide, especially the Febreze products. It gives such an amazing smell to our clothes, and leaves our clothes looking wonderful as well. It is very affordable, and lasts a long time. I plan to use Tide, it helps get stains out of my daughters clothes.