Tide Plus Febreze Spring & Renewal High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Angel F.Tide Plus Febreze Spring & Renewal High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Judy H.

BY TIDE

Tide plus febreze freshness now gives you the amazing clean you expect from tide in addition to the long-lasting febreze freshness you love! It now offers improved freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer* with the latest scent-renewal technology. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day long. As part of the new plus collection, tide plus febreze freshness gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!* *vs tide original now freshness that lasts 3x longer!* *vs tide original. Part of the tide plus... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
I like this detergent because it's mixed with fabreeze making my laundry smell great.
Haley M.
Great smell and cleaning ability! Doesn't gunk up my washer and is sensitive enough for all my family's skin types! Tide is all we use!
Judy H.
Corbin, KY
Tide is my favorite laundry detergent pretty much all I get this tide has Febreze mixed in with it so it helps make our clothes smell even better and makes them more #fresh. It's he washer compatible so it's safe for my washer to use.
Tabby C.
Blountville, TN
Only detergent I can use and not break out to. Love the way this leaves my laundry smelling!!
Gabrielle F.
Laval, QC
Love Tide product! It smells amazing, my sheet are clean and it fresh. Quite expensive but still I wouldn't change it.