Tide Plus Febreze Spring & Renewal High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Angel F.Tide Plus Febreze Spring & Renewal High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Judy H.

BY TIDE

Tide plus febreze freshness now gives you the amazing clean you expect from tide in addition to the long-lasting febreze freshness you love! It now offers improved freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer* with the latest scent-renewal technology. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day long. As part of the new plus collection, tide plus febreze freshness gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!* *vs tide original now freshness that lasts 3x longer!* *vs tide original. Part of the tide plus... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Abbeigh B.
I've always loved Tide products and this is amazing! The smell is great, and actually helps my clothes get cleaned and smell fresh doing so. Highly recommend!
J A.
Naugatuck , CT
My go to detergent for my home. The for breeze sent is great and smelled after clothes are washed. Never stains clothes and always leaves them smelling great.
Samantha T.
Woodbridge, VA
Tide is one of my favorite laundry detergents. Leaves our clothes smelling fresh and clean! It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Great product! I love the fragrance and the fact that it has so many washes in it if you pay attention to the amount that you are using.
Carol M.
Lutz
Works well and smells great.  Not good on deep stains.
 Good on light stains.  I have used Tide for many years.
Casey M.
Riverview, FL
Great smelling laundry detergent! I'm very picky about which detergent I use and I've always had great results with this brand.
Yvette M.
Littlerock
This laundry soap is the best. It keeps the color in your clothes vibrant & the clothes smell so clean. It's amazing.
Jacklyne W.
This is my favorite scent of tide. I asked my SIL one day why she smelled so good and she told me about this detergent.
Summer B.
Been using this for years and does the trick . Also leaves a long lasting refreshing scent
Devin G.
Compton
I recommend this product for my moms out there really good for the laundry and smells good