Tide Plus Febreze Spring & Renewal High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Angel F.Tide Plus Febreze Spring & Renewal High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Judy H.

BY TIDE

Tide plus febreze freshness now gives you the amazing clean you expect from tide in addition to the long-lasting febreze freshness you love! It now offers improved freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer* with the latest scent-renewal technology. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day long. As part of the new plus collection, tide plus febreze freshness gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!* *vs tide original now freshness that lasts 3x longer!* *vs tide original. Part of the tide plus... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sammie N.
Tide is the best laundry detergent around, hands down! Although it can be on the pricy side there is no brand that competes with how your clothes feel after being washed in tide! I prefer this brad since the usual tide (blue) leaves stains on some jersey clothing items.
Vanessa Z.
Midland
Leaves my clothes fresh and clean! I use this detergent on all of my clothes including my children's play clothes and my husbands oily work clothes. Fair price with coupons often available.
Angel F.
We love anything from tide when it comes to laundry detergent. The smell is amazing. It does the job well when it comes to removing stains. My husband loves to use this washing his uniforms. With the febreze smell that comes with it, it definitely makes the smell last a while.
Pennie D.
Henderson , NV
This was my go to laundry detergent. The smell is nice and it seems to get clothes clean. About a year ago, I developed itching on my legs. After some research I found that tide changed their formula. After reading reviews, I found that I was not the only one that has developed itchiness due to this laundry soap. I discontinued use and after switching, the itchiness went away. I wish tide would go back to the old formula.
Loring B.
Ohio
Smells super fresh and clean and stays with the clothes for weeks after washing. Love the cute purple cap as well. Overall, no complaints. It does it's job and it does it very very well in my opinion. Will buy again!
Alexis B.
The fragrance of the product was not the only aspect that drew me to this product, but also the cost and how it positively impacted the environment was an added plus for me and my choice to buy this product. I wish it came in  a large quantity, but I would buy again and still recommend.
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
I love this ride with the breeze scent is just so much better carry 1 item and does both job at the same time. Especially if you go to the laundromat. This product a little expensive but of you can find coupons and use when on sale is a good deal! I would purchase this again
Abby C.
Boston, MA
I trust that this product is going to get my clothes clean and leave them smelling fresh. I like that I can use it with cold water to save energy. You have to be careful though, too much product can leave buildup on clothing. I would recommend Tide to a friend.
Lizeth V.
It leaves my clothes as clean as possible, it removes stains that may have . Absolutely no con on this product very effective on stain clothes it's affordable yo really can't ask for any thing else! Definitely recommend!
Halie G.
Lester, WV
This stuff smells so good! I love it. You can get it just about anywhere, the average grocery store. It works amazing. The price is in the middle, but well worth it! I'd recommend it to anyone!! Go get some