Tide Plus Febreze Sport Active Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Crystal J.Tide Plus Febreze Sport Active Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Nicole S.

BY TIDE #76 in Starch

Tide plus febreze sport delivers the amazing clean you expect from tide and is upgraded to deliver even better tough odor removal with a higher level of specially formulated cleaning ingredients.* it delivers a deep-down clean that helps fight sports odors, especially sweat, while leaving behind the fresh scent of febreze. As part of the tide plus collection, tide plus febreze sport gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!* *vs previous formula now deeper clean fights lingering odors!* *vs previous formula. Part of the tide plus collection. Designed for high efficiency washers. Kick odors off the field with... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Claudia C.
Brownsville, TX
I bought this detergent out of curiosity and it does what it promises and then some I could argue that it's a bit pricey but it's worth every penny I definitely recommend it over other brands specially the whitening version of it
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
Enjoyed the smell of this tide and it seemed to clean better than the others. Great to get odors from gym clothes. It is a gentle detergent as well, not marketed that way but seemed to be effective everywhere
Maresa M.
Honolulu
I love this detergent for all of my gym clothes. Whenever I use this I don't use laundry softener in addition to it because it works fine on its own. It's affordable and priced similar to other detergents.
Megan P.
Love this! It makes our clothes really clean, but even better it makes them smell amazing! Even after wearing the clothes all day, they still smell great. I mainly use it for towels and workout clothes.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Smells good, cleans your clothes great and is a great brand to use in your household. I grew up using tide and would recommend to anyone. It's a little pricey compared to other brands but worth it!
Chris N.
I only use Tide. My clothes are always clean and smell fresh. The liquid works better than the pods and seems to be a better value. The detergent is not expensive. I would recommend it.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Smells so good! It gets the odor out of your clothes. Especially if you have athletic uniforms that have be clean on the regular. Inexpensive and a little goes a long way.
Brooke K.
Sun Prairie, WI
Love this product! The smell is amazing and really takes out the sport or other odors. Leaves a nice, clean scent without a "soapy feel." Bought at Target and was able to get some money off that way :)
keli s.
Catonsville, MD
I workout out lifting heavy so I sweat alot and this really has your clothes spelling good price isn't to bad and you find aost amywhere
Sarah L.
Ogden
This laundry detergent works amazingly on my husbands stinky work clothes and workout gear. It smells great and gets stains out easily.