Tide Plus Febreze Sport Active Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Sheena L.

BY TIDE

Tide plus febreze sport delivers the amazing clean you expect from tide and is upgraded to deliver even better tough odor removal with a higher level of specially formulated cleaning ingredients.* it delivers a deep-down clean that helps fight sports odors, especially sweat, while leaving behind the fresh scent of febreze. As part of the tide plus collection, tide plus febreze sport gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!* *vs previous formula now deeper clean fights lingering odors!* *vs previous formula. Part of the tide plus collection. Designed for high efficiency washers. Kick odors off the field with... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany P.
Boaz, AL
Love the way this freshens workout clothing. I've tried a lot of different products specifically made for workout clothing, and this by Tide tops the others. My husband even noticed a difference in his shirts.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
Not only does this product clean clothes, but it has odor control. It advertises for sports but it is also amazing for pets especially that wet nasty dog smell you have after jogging a mile with your dog. I couldn't ask Tide for a more amazing product. THE SMELL IS AMAZINGLY FRESH. I WISH THERE WAS A SCRATCH and SNIFF STICKER for this App. I don't have to light a candle when my dryer is running this FRESH scent went through the whole house and I didn't even need a scented dryer sheet. THANKS TIDE FOR A PRODUCT THAT NOT ONLY CLEANS MY CLOTHES BUT HAS THAT LONG LASTING GREAT AMAZING FRESH CLEAN SCENT. I DID NOT RECIEVE A FREE PRODUCT OR ANYTHING FOR THIS REVIEW I JUST LOVED THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH I HAD TO SHARE WITH MY FELLOW INFLUENSTERS
Tara R.
I normally use the Tide pods BUT I have used this detergent recently and realized that I like this more than the pods! This laundry detergent is very affordable and the scent lasts up to 12 weeks! I would recommend.
Morgan S.
Anything tide I'll use! I recently purchased this one for my fiancées uniforms as he typically leaves sweat stains on his under shirts and this helps diminish them as well as get rid of any left behind body Oder
Cassandra C.
Austin , TX
I like that this completely erases the stench from my gym endeavors!! It comes in large quantities, which is great, however I don't like the set up (spicket that you have to have sideways and wait for the liquid to come out rather than just pouring into the cup). Overall worth it - I buy this every time!
Emily H.
Fruitland, MD
took away all the gross smells that my boyfriend produced and kept a fresh scent through the duration of me wearing the clothes. it wasnt overwhelming, actually quite nice. it didnt fade my clothes as some detergents do, and seemed reasonably priced. target has great deals!
Concetta V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Having a husband who coaches high school football and 2 boys who are active and always sweating the smell is so fresh and gets rid of all the sweaty yuck they can bring my way. I would recommend this to any sport oriented families out there.
Kayla W.
I bought this soap originally when my husband was doing a lot of yard work because he was sweating so bad. This laundry detergent has such an amazing smell for clothes that shoulda been thrown away because that's how bad they stunk before
Krisztina M.
This detergent is the best! The scent is amazing and lasts very long on the clothes. Removes a lot of stains and dirt patches on clothes. Also if your clothes smell bad, this will remove that smell almost completely.
Rebecca D.
Grayson
My favorite laundry detergent. I use it in my top load HE. Clothes always smell great and come out very clean and soft. It's affordable and comparable to its competitors. Highly recommend Tide!