Tide Plus Febreze Sport Active Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Crystal J.Tide Plus Febreze Sport Active Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry uploaded by Nicole S.

BY TIDE #76 in Starch

Tide plus febreze sport delivers the amazing clean you expect from tide and is upgraded to deliver even better tough odor removal with a higher level of specially formulated cleaning ingredients.* it delivers a deep-down clean that helps fight sports odors, especially sweat, while leaving behind the fresh scent of febreze. As part of the tide plus collection, tide plus febreze sport gives you the amazing tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!* *vs previous formula now deeper clean fights lingering odors!* *vs previous formula. Part of the tide plus collection. Designed for high efficiency washers. Kick odors off the field with... see more...

Buy on Kmart
Cynthia M.
Auburn
I tried Tide Plus Febreze Sport Active Fresh laundry detergent and it does work very well. My family's clothes smelled clean and soft. The pricepoint is comparable to that of the other Tide products. With that being said, I am sticking with Tide Free and Clear, as it is a more sensitive formula for those with sensitive skin.
Amber B.
Overland Park, KS
This stuff is amazing! It caught my eye because of the Febreeze in it. I think that the scent lasts longer than other detergents I have previously used. I will definitely continue to buy this detergent
Nicole S.
Lake Charles, LA
Before I started using this I was using Gain. I thought the smell of gain was good but it didn't last and didn't help my husbands work clothes! THIS is amazing . Takes any bad odor out and smells so good and lasts ! This is my go to!!
Janice B.
Havelock, NC
This is the best stuff for sweaty people. My husband is in the Marines and our kids are all into sports. This stuff takes away the nasty sweaty smells they bring home, while leaving the clothes smelling fresh, looking new, and feeling soft. Thank you Tide for this product!
Daphne W.
Love Tide because it always gets our clothes clean! Tide with Febreeze is great with helping eliminating stinky bad odors and infusing clothes with a nice pleasant smell.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
The best and only detergent I use!!! Great for a newer machine that uses very little detergent. Smells amazing and lasts a long time. I use this on whites, darks and delicates. Never had an issue. Always leaves clothes smelling fantastic and leave fabric fresh.
Natasha S.
elizabethton, TN
I am a tide lover of all scents but i love this febreze active sport detergent. The scent is wonderful and keeps clothes smelling great for a long time after washing. The price is decent and the product is great. I have told many people about this product and how great it is.
Pricila M.
I decided to give this detergent a try for my boyfriend's clothes since he work out in the sun and sweats a lot. I fell in love with it, even thru the sweat the clothes still smelled fresh and clean. For anyone who's active, this detergent is perfect. I totally recommend this product
Kristi A.
Richmond Hill, GA
I have been using this product for about five years. My husband and I are both in the military and I trust that our PTs and uniforms come out smelling fresh after the wash. I think the sent smells great and really takes care of stubborn orders.
Brittany J.
Philadelphia
My husband uses this for his work clothes. He works at a trucking company and changes the tires there. His clothes are covered in grease and sweat. This is the only thing that seems to clean his work clothes and keep them smelling great.