Tide Plus Febreze Sport uploaded by Aisha H.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Febreze® Sport Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Freshness.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
For high efficiency machines.
HE.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100 fl oz (3.12 qt) 2.95 L.

• I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new ...4 Answers
  • Does the febreze leave any residue?15 Answers
  • Is this good for your gym clothes?15 Answers
Tide Plus Febreze Sport
  • "Very good and makes clothes smell amazing !Never have had an issue with any tide brand before !" in 4 reviews
  • "Using this leaves them smelling fresh and clean. " in 1 review
  • "Leave clothes smelling fresh and new." in 1 review
  • "I have tried to use alternate laudry detergetnt but always go back to Tide." in 1 review
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
I love using this on my husbands gym clothes. It cleans them so nicely and the smell is incredible. Definitely will be repurchasing this detergent. I paid $10 at Target for it which I think isn't bad at all.
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
i love the smell of tide sport! it keeps my laundry fresh and even gets my boyfriend’s gross man smell out of his clothes. i buy this detergent every time i run out! it’s the only stuff i use. i recommend it!
Nikki T.
Lawrence, KS
I’ve tried lots of different detergents but always come back to Tide. The sport one smells especially nice and always leaves my clothes nice and clean without residue.
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
The only thing that makes my laundry always smell fresh & clean. I used a few others brands before & my clothes still smelled sour & musty, so this is a must buy!
Aisha H.
White Sands , NM
This formula is awesome! My husband get very stinky after long day at work or after any physical activity and this detergent will get out all the smells! It's great at getting out stains too. I just love the scent in this formula and have been using this detergent for years!  Tide Plus Febreze Sport Active Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Being an avid Gain user, I bought this on sale and decided to give it a shot. I use this on my husband's workout clothes and my son's laundry in it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it does just as good, if not better, than my Gain. It smells great and cleans all the grime, sweat, food, and dirt that they bring home.
Monica V.
Mira Loma, CA
TIDE WITH FEBREZE WAS THE BEST COMBINATION ANYONE COULD THINK OF. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DETERGENT, IT WORKS GREAT AND LEAVES YOUR CLOTHES SMELLING SO GOOD FOR DAYS. ITS A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN REGULAR DETERGENT BUT IF YOU LIKE YOUR CLOTHES SMELLING FRESH AND CLEAN FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TIDE PLUS FEBREZE.
Nicole A.
Winter Garden, FL
This stuff is the BEST to use when you're washing some stinky gym clothes. I have had shirts in the past that keep some odors from intense workouts even after washing them. This detergent removes the scents while thoroughly cleaning. It's a refreshing smell after some not so pleasant ones that may come with a tough workout 💪🏻
Nancy M.
My ex-husband was a soccer player and needless to say his socks were terribly smelly. I hated opening his sports bag. But this product saved my life and always got every last bad smell out. The wet dog smell wouldn't stick to the clothes
Amanda V.
Tide is the only detergent that keeps my clothes smelling fresh for as long as it does. This stuff fight tough set in stains and leaves my clothes clean without making them fade. I use this on all types of laundry. It's worth the extra couple of cents.
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
Does the febreze leave any residue?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Is this good for your gym clothes?
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this