Tide Plus Febreze Sport uploaded by Aisha H.

BY TIDE

Tide® Plus Febreze® Sport Active Fresh™ Scent Detergent.
My tide.
Tackles tough odors.
Freshness.
Fights tough stains and helps eliminate odors.
For high efficiency machines.
HE.
Renewing freshness.
60 loads.
100 fl oz (3.12 qt) 2.95 L.

• I have no idea how to really work with influenster since ...4 Answers
  • Does the febreze leave any residue?15 Answers
  • Is this good for your gym clothes?15 Answers
Tide Plus Febreze Sport
  • "Very good and makes clothes smell amazing !Never have had an issue with any tide brand before !" in 4 reviews
  • "Leave clothes smelling fresh and new." in 1 review
  • "I have tried to use alternate laudry detergetnt but always go back to Tide." in 1 review
  • "Using this leaves them smelling fresh and clean. " in 1 review
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
I am a mother of 3 boys and a wife to a man that acts like one of the kids. So when it comes to laundry I have to get down to the real dirt. I use Tide sports with Febreeze to not only get the stains out but wash away the boy smell. Which I can only describe in one word. Ewww .
It gives a clean fresh scents that last for a long time or at least till the next mess.
Kendal K.
USA
This is the only detergent my family can use because any other kind of detergent breaks all out us out in hives this works really well on stain and and general dirt. It is great for sensitive skin and leaves clothes feeling amazing
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is the only product I will use on my workout clothes! It has a long lasting smell! It is on the pricey side, but if you buy it on sale or with a deal you get a bang for you buck! I would recommend!
Emily K.
camden
Gets all the smell from sweat, especially in the summer, completely gone! It makes them smell so nice even if they have been sitting in the basket for a few days, it’s gone!
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
I love using this on my husbands gym clothes. It cleans them so nicely and the smell is incredible. Definitely will be repurchasing this detergent. I paid $10 at Target for it which I think isn't bad at all.
Holli J.
Vestavia, AL
The only thing that makes my laundry always smell fresh & clean. I used a few others brands before & my clothes still smelled sour & musty, so this is a must buy!
Aisha H.
White Sands, NM
This formula is awesome! My husband get very stinky after long day at work or after any physical activity and this detergent will get out all the smells! It's great at getting out stains too. I just love the scent in this formula and have been using this detergent for years!  Tide Plus Febreze Sport Active Fresh High Efficiency Liquid Laundry
Sonja P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Being an avid Gain user, I bought this on sale and decided to give it a shot. I use this on my husband's workout clothes and my son's laundry in it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it does just as good, if not better, than my Gain. It smells great and cleans all the grime, sweat, food, and dirt that they bring home.
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
TIDE WITH FEBREZE WAS THE BEST COMBINATION ANYONE COULD THINK OF. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DETERGENT, IT WORKS GREAT AND LEAVES YOUR CLOTHES SMELLING SO GOOD FOR DAYS. ITS A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN REGULAR DETERGENT BUT IF YOU LIKE YOUR CLOTHES SMELLING FRESH AND CLEAN FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TIDE PLUS FEBREZE.
Nicole A.
Winter Garden, FL
This stuff is the BEST to use when you're washing some stinky gym clothes. I have had shirts in the past that keep some odors from intense workouts even after washing them. This detergent removes the scents while thoroughly cleaning. It's a refreshing smell after some not so pleasant ones that may come with a tough workout 💪🏻
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
Does the febreze leave any residue?
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
Is this good for your gym clothes?
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this