BY TIDE

Tide Plus Febreze Seaside Fresh Laundry Detergent.
30 Loads.
50 fl oz (1.56 qt) 1.47 L.

• Is Tide better than gain? I always wanted to try tide but...4 Answers
Tide Plus Febreze Seaside Fresh Laundry Detergent
  • "I love that there are so many different types of Tide, so I can have a variety to my laundry. " in 1 review
  • "Leaves my clothes smelling awesome and they're super clean." in 1 review
Alexis R.
mesa
I don't know what to say about this bc being a minor I don't but the laundry detergent..but it smells good..as does every laundry detergent
Ashley W.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this product I am a repeat user, it keeps my clothes smelling good when I wash them, this product was very effective and I would
Definitely purchase again, it's on the pricier side but I'd say it's worth it.
marian b.
Tide detergent is my ultimate I like the smell and leaves clothes clean without much product. (tide es mi detergente por excelencia me gusta su olor y lo limpia que deja la ropa sin necesidad de tanto producto.)
Sharon G.
Melbourne
great product that makes your clothes smell so good.  When using Tide, I don't have to worry about my clothes being clean.  I know with tide,they're always clean
Charissa M.
I love this brand, tide is the best. This will make your clothes feel fresh and clean I deffently recommend.
Marlene C.
I have tried different brands of laundry detergent, but Tide is the one I always come back to. It gets my clothes clean and fresh. I love that there are so many different types of Tide, so I can have a variety to my laundry.
Deija M.
611 e acacia ave apt 1
I always use this to was I love the smell it leaves my stuff smelling clean All the time anything tide works my stands go away all the time
Kayla G.
Somerset, KY
Awesome laundry detergent. I always buy a bottle when it's on the sale! Leaves my clothes smelling awesome and they're super clean.
Daven R.
Drew, MS
I love tide! Works great stain booster is legit! The smell lingers a while after the wash as well!
Breanna C.
Makes your clothes smell very good! Does a fantastic job at washing! No cons. Fantastic detergent, very effective.
Jaqueline S.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
Is Tide better than gain? I always wanted to try tide but it is really expensive, it is worth it to spend the extra bucks on it?