BY TIDE

Tide Plus Febreze Seaside Fresh Laundry Detergent.
30 Loads.
50 fl oz (1.56 qt) 1.47 L.

• Is Tide better than gain? I always wanted to try tide but...4 Answers
Tide Plus Febreze Seaside Fresh Laundry Detergent
  • "I love that there are so many different types of Tide, so I can have a variety to my laundry. " in 1 review
  • "Leaves my clothes smelling awesome and they're super clean." in 1 review
Zeenat M.
Memphis, TN
Love this product. Affordable for me to use in college and lasts me a long time. Also has my clothes coming out super soft, fresh and clean!!
Shelby G.
Parma, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love tide detergent! It smells amazing and really gives my clothes new life each time I wash. It truly does help remove tough stains and I love that the scent lingers long after the wash.
marian b.
Tide detergent is my ultimate I like the smell and leaves clothes clean without much product. (tide es mi detergente por excelencia me gusta su olor y lo limpia que deja la ropa sin necesidad de tanto producto.)
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
My family uses this product every day!!! This will make your clothes feel fresh and clean I differently recommend.
Victoria J.
Wayne, NJ
Tide makes great products that smell awesome and work really good, but the big downside to them is that they are way over priced... I woul dbe more inclined to buy them if they were cheaper!
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Tide always has been my brand. I never buy anything else. I can always trust it! It does not irritate my skin, which is a huge deal as I have sensitive skin.
Keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean. Washes good, too! It doesn't make the clothes feel greasy.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I love tide detergent ! Especially this one that comes with fabric softener ! It's a two in one saves you the cost of fabric softener! It is affordable & worth it! I would recommend it. My favorite detergent.
Sarah M.
Jackson
Smell great gets your clothes clean my hubby works outside in the heat and mud and this soap makes his clothes look new
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
I love Tide and I love Febreze, so combining the two has been a great idea. The scent is just amazing.
Jaqueline S.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
Is Tide better than gain? I always wanted to try tide but it is really expensive, it is worth it to spend the extra bucks on it?