BY TIDE

Tide Plus Febreze Seaside Fresh Laundry Detergent.
30 Loads.
50 fl oz (1.56 qt) 1.47 L.

• Is Tide better than gain? I always wanted to try tide but...4 Answers
Tide Plus Febreze Seaside Fresh Laundry Detergent
  • "I love that there are so many different types of Tide, so I can have a variety to my laundry. " in 1 review
  • "Leaves my clothes smelling awesome and they're super clean." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Goodyear, AZ
I love this product I am a repeat user, it keeps my clothes smelling good when I wash them, this product was very effective and I would
Definitely purchase again, it's on the pricier side but I'd say it's worth it.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I love tide detergent ! Especially this one that comes with fabric softener ! It's a two in one saves you the cost of fabric softener! It is affordable & worth it! I would recommend it. My favorite detergent.
Sharon G.
Melbourne
great product that makes your clothes smell so good.  When using Tide, I don't have to worry about my clothes being clean.  I know with tide,they're always clean
marian b.
Tide detergent is my ultimate I like the smell and leaves clothes clean without much product. (tide es mi detergente por excelencia me gusta su olor y lo limpia que deja la ropa sin necesidad de tanto producto.)
Shelby G.
Parma, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love tide detergent! It smells amazing and really gives my clothes new life each time I wash. It truly does help remove tough stains and I love that the scent lingers long after the wash.
Kate N.
I absolutely love this detergent. The fresh scent lasts for days! Like, my CAR smells like my laundry detergent it's so potent. This helps me save $$ due to the fact that I do not have to buy fabric softener! This product comes with detergent and fabric softener!
Angelina P.
Loma Linda, CA
Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent has got to be my favorite laundry detergent. It leaves my clothes soft and clean looking. And it smells good even after mutiple uses. A little goes a long way with this detergent. Worth paying a few extra dollars.
Marlene C.
I have tried different brands of laundry detergent, but Tide is the one I always come back to. It gets my clothes clean and fresh. I love that there are so many different types of Tide, so I can have a variety to my laundry.
Victoria J.
Wayne, NJ
Tide makes great products that smell awesome and work really good, but the big downside to them is that they are way over priced... I woul dbe more inclined to buy them if they were cheaper!
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Tide always has been my brand. I never buy anything else. I can always trust it! It does not irritate my skin, which is a huge deal as I have sensitive skin.
Jaqueline S.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
Is Tide better than gain? I always wanted to try tide but it is really expensive, it is worth it to spend the extra bucks on it?