Tide Plus Febreze Freshness™ Spring & Renewal Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TIDE

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness now gives you the amazing clean you expect from Tide in addition to the long-lasting Febreze freshness you love! It now offers improved freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer* with the latest scent-renewal technology. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day long. As part of the new Plus Collection, Tide Plus Febreze Freshness gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!* see more...

Buy on Kmart
Alisha L.
Williamson, GA
We love tide with Febreeze! It smells wonderful and keeps our clothes smelling fresh from the washer to the dryer and beyond. We have never had issues with stains staying. I find it pretty affordable on our tight budget when it comes to buying laundry detergent. You can usually find a coupon as well!
Tricia H.
Lincoln
I cannot begin to express how much I LOVE this laundry detergent. It smells wonderful and I feel like my clothes are actually getting clean. I have tried many different types of soap and can never get my clothes to smell good days later and this does the job.
Heather S.
Fulton, MO
Tide is the only laundry soap I will ever use! I've tried a few others over the last 26 years & nothing cleans my laundry, keeps my colors bright & my clothing which I always do in cold, more taken care of than Tide!! And now Tide comes with Febreeze & amazing new Spring & Renewal Scent!! I'm in laundry heaven!
Sumaira N.
Love tide, you can always get it on sale. Look out for coupons and deals. I get very itchy when I use other detergents, Purex, arm and hammer but with tide I'm not itchy.

Fresh smell and cleans clothes👍
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
I'm all about scents when it comes to laundry and this scent lasts a long time after the wash. I don't have any overly soiled laundry but this does get the job done for my every day loads.
Tabitha B.
Hampton
Smells good, gets clothes clean, and most importantly, nobody has a reaction to the detergent or scent. I prefer the pods, personally. Does what it's supposed to. Is affordable.
Barbra f.
Stow, OH
Simply the best! I would only use Tide because I trust that my clothes always come out the cleanest and now with the addition of Febreeze my clothes smell even fresher. The whole laundry room smells fresh. I would highly recommend.
Amy L.
Tough enough to get soiled clothes clean, but not harsh on clothing. Also, I have noticed using the Tide with Febreze creates less of a need for fabric softener.
Marybel C.
Van nuys, CA
I love tide original and tide cool breeze. both have very clean smelling scents. I tried this one because I ran out of my detergent and the store I went to only had this scent. the smell is too floral for my taste personally. I can see how some might really enjoy the smell but for me it's too much. also, it might have been my imagination, but it did not get my whites as white as I can usually get them with my original tide.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I will buy Tide if my others in not in stock. I love using Tide but the con is the price. It is really over priced for me though. Yes it is effective but the price is not worth it if you do laundry every day like I do.I would recommend it to others, if you do not care for the price/