Tide Plus Febreze Freshness™ Spring & Renewal Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TIDE

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness now gives you the amazing clean you expect from Tide in addition to the long-lasting Febreze freshness you love! It now offers improved freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer* with the latest scent-renewal technology. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day long. As part of the new Plus Collection, Tide Plus Febreze Freshness gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!* see more...

Buy on Kmart
Marybel C.
Marybel C.
Van nuys, Ca
I love tide original and tide cool breeze. both have very clean smelling scents. I tried this one because I ran out of my detergent and the store I went to only had this scent. the smell is too floral for my taste personally. I can see how some might really enjoy the smell but for me it's too much. also, it might have been my imagination, but it did not get my whites as white as I can usually get them with my original tide.
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I will buy Tide if my others in not in stock. I love using Tide but the con is the price. It is really over priced for me though. Yes it is effective but the price is not worth it if you do laundry every day like I do.I would recommend it to others, if you do not care for the price/
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
I love the scent of Tide Spring & Renewal. I've used this for years and also use the Pods. The Pods are quick and convenient to pop in the washer. No measuring. The price is similar to those other brands. Using Tide always keeps my clothes looking like new!
Angie R.
Angie R.
Charlotte, NC
I really love Tide with Febreze. It keeps my clothes clean and smelling fresh. I cannot complain at all. It takes out any stubborn stains that may be in clothes. The pricing is average. I've been using Tide for many years and it's my go-to detergent.
miki m.
miki m.
Orange, CA
Perfect scent, perfect quality, the best item i ever used, ogt it from walmart and cvs. all pros no cons. works perfectly in hot water and does not damage the clothings. soft and smell good. a bit pricey but i will definitely recommend it to others.
caitlin h.
caitlin h.
Eastview, KY
One of the best laundry detergents I've ever bought! the lavender smelling febreze they used on this product makes it worth while. it leaves your clothes smelling brand new and when left folded for awhile you can smell the aroma when you put it on
Anita S.
Anita S.
I love this laundry detergent. My clothes always come out soft and clean and smelling sooooo good! In fact, when I'm doing laundry it makes me whole apartment smell amazing. I've been using this brand and scent for years and won't ever switch!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
I will continue to spend a little more on Tide rather than another brand because of the great quality. This specific product is extra amazing because it includes Febreze Spring Renewal scent for extra freshness.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
Tide works well enough but can be fairly expensive. There are plenty of other detergents out there that work and smell just as good at a lower cost.
Sheri M.
Sheri M.
My go to favorite laundry soap. I think it's a bit pricey but it really cleans the best and leaves everything so fresh smelling for days even weeks