Tide Plus Febreze Freshness™ Spring & Renewal Scent High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent 10 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TIDE

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness now gives you the amazing clean you expect from Tide in addition to the long-lasting Febreze freshness you love! It now offers improved freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer* with the latest scent-renewal technology. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day long. As part of the new Plus Collection, Tide Plus Febreze Freshness gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!* see more...

Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
I really liked this when I was using it. I do not use it anymore because it doesn't work very well with my current washing machine. However, I love the scent and it always made my laundry soft. The only complaint I have is that it would leave a film on your clothes sometimes if you accidentally put too much in. Its more of a softener than it is a soap. I like to think of it as a conditioner instead of shampoo to wash my clothes. Anyway, it was best for big loads and rougher/thicker fabrics~!
Heather B.
La Follette, TN
With 3 kids and a husband that works a job that constantly has him getting super greasy and dirty, I need a detergent that can not only demolish stains, but leave our clothes smelling fresh and looking their best. Tide Plus Febreze Freshness is just the cleaner I need to get my clothes as clean and great smelling as possible! The colors of our clothes stay bright and they smell and feel amazing! I highly recommend Tide Plus Febreze Freshness for your laundry needs!
Kathy W.
Tide always does a great job getting my and my kids clothes clean.  Although the price is
generally higher than other brands, it does not take a lot of detergent to get a load washed.
 It would get a five rating except for it being so expensive, but I would recommend.
Saamiya M.
I like to keep one of these with me when im going out of state but just driving. i like to have it with me because i use it in the hotels and its better than the kind they have for liek 50 cents
Dianna W.
Lebanon, TN
You can never go wrong with Tide! I love, LOVE the smell of my clothes! Tide can be a bit expensive so I wait for sales and coupons which happen frequently enough for me to stay stock up. Highly recommend this product!
Catherine W.
Prosper, TX
Tide with Febreeze is awesome for sweaty work out clothes. It's the only think that gets the stink out of my husbands running shirts. I would caution that if you have sensitive skin this may not be the detergent for you.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Not to find of the scent of this Tide detergent. I don't really think you could tell Febreeze was incorporated in it. I tried it on my husbands work clothes that have a sort of copper smell and it didn't work well.
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
Makes my clothes smell wonderful and feel clean. Tide has a more affordable detergent that is usually kind of off to the side that works just as well, but this is a great product other than that!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This is the only​ brand I like and trust to keep my cloths clean and smelling great I have tried other brands but none worked as well as tide so this will be my forever go to item for deturgent
Kristen H.
Kissimmee, FL
I just love tide plus febreze. My towels clothes everything smell so good and fresh for so long. I have a house full of boys. And can get there clothes dirty and stinky really stinky. I wouldn't use anything else. I wash the clothes and the stains come out I don't have to sit there and waste hours of pretreating everything. And the way they smell after they smell so good I love hanging there fresh cleaned clothes in there closet it makes a stinky boys room have fresh smelling closet. And don't get me started on my boys socks that start off stiff and the smell I swear stays on my hands. After I wash them with tide plus febreze they move again and are nice and fluffy. And they smell so good that I can even put them up to my nose with no worries. I wouldn't use anything else but my tide.