Tide Plus Febreze Freshness™ Spring & Renewal Scent High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent 10 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TIDE

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness now gives you the amazing clean you expect from Tide in addition to the long-lasting Febreze freshness you love! It now offers improved freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer* with the latest scent-renewal technology. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day long. As part of the new Plus Collection, Tide Plus Febreze Freshness gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!* see more...

Jasmine W.
I've always loved tide! It keeps my clothes fresh all the time. This specific scent, though, is by far my favorite. If you love floral, fruity smells this is for you too! It has a relatively strong scent compared to other detergents but I love to smell and know that my clothes are clean. I highly recommend this!
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Obviously I love it because it has Febreze I love everything with Febreze haha it smells good tude is tride and true and a great brand I really like tide I just always go for gain for some reason even though I think there detergents are great
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
Tide always goes above and beyond when it comes to cleaning my dirty laundry. So of course when they add my addiction to Fabreeze in the mix it makes my laundry all the more wonderful. I love this formula and it's a great price!
Alyssa Leigh S.
Works great on tough stains and makes my clothes smell great when I take them out but then keeps them smelling great as opposed to others where they make the clothes smell dingy or like mildew right out of the dryer.
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
My mom always used tide, so it was a no brainer I would too. I love that they added fe breeze. I feel like it keeps my clothes and sheets smelling Better longer. Which is exactly what I want! Highly recommend.
Alma A.
Brooklyn, NY
Tide just cleans the best , it suds up with just a smaller amounts compared to other detergents I have tried and it now smells even better with the fabreez scent added in ,
Lorena S.
Torrance, CA
i like this product because it smell really goand and doesn't fade my clothing or damage it either... I will always use tide will not change it
Ruth r.
You don't need a lot to do a load. The smell is magnificent and stays in the clothes for a while. It's not harsh. It leaves the clothes soft .
Denise V.
Chesapeake, VA
This product is great. If I'm not using Gain I'm using Tide. I use it most on my towels because it smells so good even after it dries.
Morgan D.
The scent is so great!!! I love how good it works. you don't have to use too much either which is great for a college student :)