Tide Plus Febreze Freshness™ Sport Victory Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 46 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TIDE

Tide Plus Febreze Sport delivers the amazing clean you expect from Tide and is upgraded to deliver even better tough odor removal with a higher level of specially formulated cleaning ingredients.* It delivers a deep-down clean that helps fight sports odors, especially sweat, while leaving behind the fresh scent of Febreze. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide Plus Febreze Sport gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!* see more...

Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Tucson, AZ
Tide Sport is the best laundry detergent. It gets your Laundry so clean. My laundry smells absolutely amazing when I use Tide Sport Tide Sport is the only laundry detergent that I will was my sheets, blankets, towels and pillows with. If you go to the gym and or sweat a lot this detergent will and does get those smells out of your clothes leaving them smelling nice and fresh.
Anasophia L.
Anasophia L.
I am a student-athlete and swear by this product. It's the only deterrent that can penetrate though my two-a-day workout clothes without a double wash. If you are very active or need your clothes to have an extra oomph, use this product! It's also great for sheets and towels that you want to maintain that clean feeling for longer.
Heather M.
Heather M.
I wish the scent was a little less sweet/floral, but it gets your clothes really clean, and the smell is long-lasting, but it's sometimes a little too strong. It's pretty easy to find coupons when you're in need of some detergent, and it's also easy to find in most stores.
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
I love Tide. Not a fan of the scent of this however but it was effective in cleaning and removing stains and my sons strong odors.
Very expensive. $9.99 for a small bottle. Definitely recommend if you like a strong scent in your laundry.
Jamie J.
Jamie J.
This smell is amazing and love taking my clothes out of the dryer smelling that clean smell! I have been using this detergent for two years and do not use anything else, it costs more but worth it in the end for great clean clothes
Nida S.
Nida S.
I don't know how "sports" appropriate this product is. I think they just make it a little more fragranced than the other varieties. But it works the same as other tide products do. Effective and trustworthy get the job done!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Fountain, CO
I love love this detergent! It's the only one I will buy! The smell is amazing and lasts for a really long time and it gets stains out without having to use a separate stain remover most times! I wish it was sold everywhere!
Norma A.
Norma A.
Smells Great and lasts a long time, I always buy these at my local supermarket and it is effective, a little expensive but you get what you pay for, I recommend this product if you are looking for something different
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mount Juliet, TN
This detergent gets my clothes the most clean of the ones I have tried. I work out 6 days a week and my gym clothes smell so fresh after using this. I never have issues with oders after using this.
Rachael O.
Rachael O.
I am a lacrosse official and I am always outside and running. My clothes smell awful when I'm done. Tide Sport really does a great job on making my clothes smell great!