Tide Plus Febreze Freshness™ Sport Victory Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Marly H.Tide Plus Febreze Freshness™ Sport Victory Fresh Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY TIDE

New Tide with Febreze Sport Victory Fresh scent. Brand new scent in the Febreze Sport line-up. Helps eliminates odors and fights tough stains.

Katie S.
Comstock Park
Love using this on our clothes it always leaves our clothes smelling so refreshing and clean. I live in a house with all boys and they keep me on my toes. This laundry detergent helps me keep my happy home clean
Amanda B.
I've been looking for a detergent for a while that is strong enough for my husbands smelly socks! This was the one! This detergent definitely gets all the odor out and leaves clothes smelling fresh even on those really smelly items.The only downside is that you have to use ALOT to achieve this, I used almost twice the amount suggested to get mylaundry smelling fresh. So it is a great cleaner overall but worksout twice as expensive as planned. For those stubborn smells I would use again but not as my normal daily laundry detergent.
Marissa W.
Charlotte, NC
Ive used tide products for years. I love this specific one for many reasons. The smell is not too much and almost reminds me of a fresh spring day. The lid also includes a measuring cup so you don't use more than needed. The only downfall is often times the liquid detergent spills down the sides when you close it back up. It isn't the cheapest but its worth paying the few extra dollars for over store bought brands.
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I really like the scent of this product. It helps cut the smell of all the grime from sports clothes. It cleans very well and over all I would buy this for when I have kids in sports one day.

I would definitely recommend this to people who have kids, spouses, etc...who are involved in sports.
Katelin W.
Hopatcong, NJ
we have a HE washer and dryer. i used to use the tabs until i spoke with someone regarding our septic system and she told me not to use the tablets and to use the liquid. Overall, now i am able to use the liquid and overall the product lasts me a lot longer now. I have never been disappointed with TIDE, it always works great and the smell lasts.
Rachel W.
My family and I cannot live without Tide for our clothing. Throughout the years I learned that Tide is one of the best detergents on the market. I swear by them and you will not go wrong. I wish I had an endless supply because I use it everyday!
Lisa A.
Springfield
Love this for all my workout clothes. It's gentle yet very effective at removing the odors that come with sweaty workout wear. It was an accidental purchase by my husband, he grabbed it rather than the regular tide I had asked for but it worked out for the best. I would recommend it if you are very active and wearing fitness related attire.
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
My workout clothes smell horrible after working out. I have tried regular detergents and they just do not smell fresh and clean after. Since I start using Tide Sport, I never have to worry about my clothes smelling funky ever again.
Danielle P.
Pasadena, CA
Love love the addition of febreeze to this tide detergent. I almost exclusively stick to tide as we work out regularly and tide seems to be the best detergent to get our sweaty gym clothes in top shape. The new febreeze smell is highly recommended for athletic/sweaty clothes good value great smell.
Maura N.
Okay, if you have a guy wether kid or husband in you house, you know any activity they do ends uo in sweat,stink, and dirt. This is a life saver. I couldn't get the feet, sweat and bad hygene smell out of some clothes. This completely got rid of it and smells like this for a couple weeks.