Tide Plus Febreze Freshness™ Sport Victory Fresh Scent High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent 75 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TIDE

New Tide with Febreze Sport Victory Fresh scent. Brand new scent in the Febreze Sport line-up. Helps eliminates odors and fights tough stains. see more...

• "Works great have a full house of active children and grandchildren and this is total an awesome one !" in 1 review
  • "Makes all my boys sports gear smell great after washing them from a day of playing baseball" in 1 review
GAzel kathrine M.
Burnsville, MN
Have tried this product and truly it is really very effective to wash. My husband always do outside work and making his clothes sometimes dirty and a lot of stains and this Tide sport product really never disappoint me. It takes away awful smell and stains around. Truly a must in the household
Kara L.
East Liverpool, OH
This Tide Plus Febreze is wonderful for people with kids. It leaves a nice soothing scent that is calming to children. The scent last a very long time so even weeks after you did laundry it still has a fresh scent of Febreze. It would be a nice choice for your laundry.
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
I live this product like all other tide products I have used in the past . I think this product goes the extra mile in the sense that it is a deeper clean and gets the extra stains and dirt out. I think it is worth it to buy this product.
Ellesse M.
Watertown, NY
I tried this product out and it was good for my spouse dirty work cloths but compared to my go to it was effective enough. Although this isn't the product for me I would steer someone away from giving it a chance.
Amelia W.
I am a very active person and I love this detergent. I always think my clothing has a clean and good smell after washing that stays on them for a good amount of time. The price is a little high which makes me only buy when it's on sale or I have coupon but overall a great product.
Genna G.
Charlotte, NC
I have always been an avid Tide user, and it is the brand that I always go back to when trying other detergents. The formula never disappoints and gets my clothes clean as ever. My number one freshener brand is Febreeze, and I feel the same about straying from their products. This product smells great, my only complaint would be that it does not linger on my clothing as long as I would want it to. I feel as if the scent kind of fades after drying. Don't get me wrong they still smell good- but not like I just sprayed them with air freshener. The large containers are my favorite to get, they last forever! If you are someone who is always buying the bargain brand and you are continuously disappointed, look no further.
Sarah G.
Fort Collins, CO
Good detergent with a nice smell. Gets grass stains and any body odor smells out well. Wish this came in the tide pods, as those are super convenient for college students. Worth the expense for sure!
Alyssa J.
Love his laundry soap. It smells so good as yes my clothes very clean. It's gentle on the skin. It's effectiveness is remarkable at strong stains out. It's definitely affordable and I always recommend.
Tina M.
Alexandria, VA
This is a fantastic product! For a long time, it was my go-to for all workout wear and other smelly clothes. It has a fantastic smell. It was usurped only by another Tide product.
Christine B.
Good for those stinky work clothes or workout clothes. The scent is great and lasts long after the wash. Movement cause the scent to boost so when your wearing the clothes you can smell the cleanliness of it.