Tide Plus Febreze Freshness™ Sport Victory Fresh Scent High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent

BY TIDE

Tide Plus Febreze Sport delivers the amazing clean you expect from Tide and is upgraded to deliver even better tough odor removal with a higher level of specially formulated cleaning ingredients.* It delivers a deep-down clean that helps fight sports odors, especially sweat, while leaving behind the fresh scent of Febreze. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide Plus Febreze Sport gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!*

Ella K.
Saint Peters
This detergent works really well. I used to play basketball so my uniform and work out clothes smelled really strongly of sweat. This detergent does a great job at washing all the sweat stuff away and leaving shirts clean.
Sierra A.
Lanham, MD
This is one of my favorite detergents. When this detergent first came out, growing up my parents would always purchase this one. It’s great as washing stinky smells out of dirty clothing and also giving them a fresh scent
Jessica V.
This is the only detergent with a fragrance that I feel lasts an ample amount of time and doesn't irritate my skin. It also is able to remove stains and discoloration from working or playing outside or on the vehicle
Tonya N.
Wichita
This detergent gets clothes clean and smelling good. The fragrance lasts after the wash. I feel like it is effective at removing spots that could stain. It is a little more expensive than other detergents.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul, MN
One of my favorites to use because my fiancé is a stinker! Gets out stains, smells and makes everything feel and smell clean even without that extra smell booster stuff.
BRANDI JO B.
Loveland
I love tide. But tide sport is our go to. With sweaty summer clothes, teenage boy smell, and now football. It takes the oder out leaving bright clean and perfect scent... smell good laundry!
Elisa R.
We have always bought Tide for our laundry. I exercise regularly and this detergent does wonders with my workout clothes leaving them clean and smelling fresh. I use this detergent for the rest of our clothes as well, and I have yet to find a reason to not buy it again. You don't have to use laundry detergent if you don't want to, as it leaves a pleasant scent. It is affordable, especially if you keep an eye on manufacturer's coupons or in store promotions/coupons. If highly recommend it
Jennifer T.
Walden, NY
Although intended for Sports, I use this to wash my husbands work clothes and it gets the grit out like a dream. Giving 4 stars because it can be too strong for someone with sensitive skin like myself. It makes me very itchy if I dont use very little.
Regina W.
Columbus, MS
This laundry detergent is the best at cleaning and freshening all those clothes children seem to get so dirty outside. It gives them a wonderful smell.. Getting deep inside the fibers of all your laundry washing away all the dirt grime and smells. Leaving your clothes fresh smelling and clean
Katie M.
Tomball, TX
We absolutely love the Tide Sport with my son in sports and my husband doing a lot of work around our house it is very effective in getting our clothes clean. The clothes always smell so fresh and I love how affordable it is. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.