Tide Plus Febreze Freshness™ Sport High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Holly M.

BY TIDE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tide Plus Febreze Sport delivers the amazing clean you expect from Tide and is upgraded to deliver even better tough odor removal with a higher level of specially formulated cleaning ingredients.* It delivers a deep-down clean that helps fight sports odors, especially sweat, while leaving behind the fresh scent of Febreze. As part of the Tide Plus Collection, Tide Plus Febreze Sport gives you the amazing Tide clean you expect plus more of what you love!*

Jen W.
Chattanooga, TN
This definitely gets the stank out! My daughter plays softball and my husband works on trucks for a living and they both smell awful! This stuff truly gets the funk out of their things. I've tried the other kinds of tide and this is the only one that truly eliminated the smell instead of covering up the smell.
Ally H.
Tucson, AZ
My mom uses the Sport brand for my brothers (varsity football players) and it works wonders for the smell of teenage boy. The detergent has a very strong scent and can destroy any odor that comes its way. The only thing is that if we run out of detergent and I use it for my clothes is that I become rashy due to my sensitive skin
Angelica J.
Henderson, KY
This stuff is the bomb.com, it smells sooo good! Hands down one of my favorite laundry detergent! It also leaves the good smell on the clothes, some don't but this one does and that's what I love most about it!
Kaitlyn B.
Tide works well and isn't the most expensive laundry detergent. I don't feel like it's anything special but I continue to buy it because it works and it doesn't irritate my skin like some detergents do. I also enjoy the scent.
Renee W.
Frederick , MD
This detergent works WONDERS for my kids and their stain up clothing. I have even used this to make a solution to help combat pet stains around the house. The smell is AMAZING and leaves a nice subtle scent . The price point is reasonable and I find TIDE coupons pretty often as well.
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
We love tide we will not buy any other brand. It makes our clothes smell so good and soft. If we use anything else my kids break out this is soft and gentile on the skin. It also makes my clothes smell and look so much cleaner
Kaitlin S.
Hillsboro, MO
This product is great for eliminating odors! I love how it leaves my families clothes smelling fresh and clean! The cap is machine washable, so you can just fill it up & throw it right into the load. I would recommend this product for anyone who cleans dirty work clothes or sweaty gym clothes!
Lauren F.
Britton, MI
I love tide. This is very efficient, cleans greats, smells good and doesn't leave any residue. You can get it anywhere and I usually buy it when there are sales so it's the same as the cheaper brands.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
I love the scent of this product. I also feel that it really cleans my clothes. My two year old stains a lot of clothes, but this detergent takes care of that. It is a little pricey, but it's worth it.
Addela M.
This is my favorite detergent to get my clothes smelling the freshest. I don't play sports or have need to get rid of sweat smell but throw fragrance is great. Also keeps my colors bright which I like.