Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Spring & Renewal Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 150 Fl Oz

BY TIDE #100 in Laundry Detergent

Outstanding cleaning and stain removal. see more...

• "It gets clothes very clean, always removes stains and leaves clothes smelling fresh." in 2 reviews
  • "Only one of thefew good detergent out there that has a long lasting scent" in 1 review
  • "I think they really get your clothes clean and they also smell great!" in 1 review
  • "I'm a wear once an done kind of girl, so I'm not sure how long the scent really lasts, but it gets my clothes clean and leaving them smelling clean." in 1 review
  • "My clothes smell amazing after washing them." in 1 review
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Last such a long time and keeps clothes smelling fresh and fabulous. I love the way it continues To work after so many washes. I would recommend tide to anyone that is in need of clean clothes.
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
Tide has always been very reliable.... I've switched brands before and they don't get my husbands clothes clean. He works construction so I need something that's tough!!
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Rock Springs, WI
A little goes a long way which is great. Money savings! Clothes always smell fresh and clean even if you get original without any scent
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Montgomery, TX
I have extremely sensitive and dry skin so this is one of the two brands of detergent that does not harm my skin
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Great product. Been using this product for years. Definitely makes my clothes feel nice and fresh
Emily E.
Emily E.
Memphis, TN
Tide is a classic and always works well! It leaves clothes smelling fresh and clean.
Edna L.
Edna L.
Mcallen, TX
Love the scent! Lasts long on clothes and gives them a nice fresh feeling!
Beth A.
Beth A.
Tide is classic old-school when it comes to laundry detergent, but it's for a reason. Having used all sorts of scent-free and "gentle" detergents, I still always come back to Tide. It gets the clothing, towels, and sheets really clean, colors don't fade, and whites stay bright. I sound like a commercial, but it's true. And most importantly, the clothing does not irritate anyone in my household's skin and it doesn't leave any kind of overwhelming scent on the clothing. Just clean.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Greenville, SC
Detergent works fine. original scent is good. the problem is with the top which they insist on making in DARK BLUE. it is impossible to read the measurement lines inside the top with the top in this color. if they changed the top to a much lighter color, one could easily read the measurements.
Virginia T.
Virginia T.
Lumberton, TX
Tide has been the brand of detergent we've been using. Back in my country it's the only brand my family has been using. When I got here in the US, my husband was using a different brand and we replaced it with Tide. It makes clothes look cleaner and whiter and smells good.
stephanie g.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Whats your favorite tide scent?
Mrs J.