BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness, Spring & Renewal Scent, HE Turbo Clean Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus the Febreze freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer with the latest scent-renewal technology (1). Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day. It is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (2) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (3). Unlike many HE compatible laundry detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains. Try Tide PODS Plus Febreze with 4-in-1 chamber technology that cleans, protects colors, fights stains and provides 24-hour freshness.

• 6x the cleaning power in half the time*. (*Based on stain removal using 1 dose Tide HE in the quick wash cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain liquid detergent, base variant, in a normal wash cycle)
  • Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Spring and Renewal Scent helps fabrics stay fresh 3x longer vs. Tide Original.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.First Aid Treatment: If swallowed, give a glass full of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

Ingredients: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Spring And Renewal Scent HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent
agatha p.
Is the best product to buy when washing all colors because it makes your laundry smell so good and it last for such a good time and removes all the things that you want for example slime it removes red wine stain to port wine stain pretty much all wine stains and I would recommend this for anyone who like to run around in dirt or like plays in the mud and stuff like that or just like a normal person who has like regular stains from food I definitely recommend 10 out of 10
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Smells great and leaves the smell on my clothing. I work in an office and I really like to rewear clothing that I don’t need to wash and the smells stays on my work clothes for 2-3 wears usually depending on what it is. My boyfriend is a messy person and does not have the capability of rewearing clothes. With that being said this detergent lifts all the stains from his clothes and leaves them smelling fresh with one wash. That’s saying something.
Jennifer D.
Anchorage
I recently switched back to a top loader washer, Tide is my go to brand. I have allergies and so do the rest of my family and have had no trouble with any of the tide products irritating our skin, even with scent. I have repurchased this one on many occasions and can find it at my local target for between 8.99-10.99 depending on sales and coupons
Bree G.
Tallahassee
I’ve been using Tide for longer than I can remember, I use it on my clothes, my babies clothes, my dogs clothes and my sheets. I’ve never broken out from them and they always smell fresh, Tide cleans my clothes so well, ive only had to rewash them if it was truly a bad stain. It’s super effective and definitely worth the price you pay.
Mother O.
newark ,nj
Very good but it doesn't get the clothing as clean as other detergents that I've tried but still the smell is very good for the clothes when we go outside and everything but like I said the stain they stay there they don't get as clean as I thought they would
Erin G.
This is a great product. I use it to wash my 2 year old’s cloth diapers-they are gross! Tide really cleans them-I feel confident using them after the wash, knowing they are clean, and that tide is gentle enough for his bottom!
Miriam K.
Madison
Great scent! Clothes always smell so fresh after wash. Affordable pricing and gets our clothes very clean. I’ve never had issues with mixing colors, whites, or bulky items like towels together and using this detergent.
Amanda D.
Lakeland, FL
This product makes your clothes smell so so so good and it actually lasts a long time. It’s effective with stain removal which is a must with my children. Very affordable and I’d recommend this product to others.
Victoria B.
Memphis, TN
This laundry detergent smells so great! I’ve been using this for the past year and love it. I have sensitive skin and it hasn’t bothered me at all! It’s not expensive and I would recommend to others.
Daria W.
This item is so good when you wash your clothes with because after you dry them they take him off of the smell so good and the last is for more time even when I put on my clothes I can still smell it like it smells amazing and I think you should go by this item
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
How long does the smell last?
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
Would you use the powder over the gel pods?