Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Spring And Renewal Scent HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Celeste E.

BY TIDE

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness, Spring & Renewal Scent, HE Turbo Clean Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus the Febreze freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer with the latest scent-renewal technology (1). Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day. It is formulated with HE Turbo Clean technology for 6x the cleaning power in half the time (2) and is recommended by leading high efficiency washing machine manufacturers (3). Unlike many HE compatible laundry detergents that can slow machines down with over-sudsing, this turbo-charged formula quickly collapses suds and targets tough stains. Try Tide PODS Plus Febreze with 4-in-1 chamber technology that cleans, protects colors, fights stains and provides 24-hour freshness.

• 6x the cleaning power in half the time*. (*Based on stain removal using 1 dose Tide HE in the quick wash cycle vs. 6 doses of the leading bargain liquid detergent, base variant, in a normal wash cycle)
  • Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Spring and Renewal Scent helps fabrics stay fresh 3x longer vs. Tide Original.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Caution: MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.First Aid Treatment: If swallowed, give a glass full of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.

Ingredients: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes

Trish B.
Independence
My favorite detergent so far.  Love the smell and the effectiveness of getting clothes clean and keeping the colors of my clothes bright and not dingy.  I would recommend this brand.  A little more expensive than other detergents but I feel it's worth it.
Jacqueline R.
Tide is my constant laundry purchase due to my loyalty and sensitive skin. On occasion ikl buy Arm and Hammer if I can't justify spending full price on tide. I usually stick up slightly when it does go on sale, so I don't have to get stuck paying full price too often.
Hannah B.
Ford City, PA
Great scent, and it always keeps my clothes smelling fresh. If I have any stains on my clothing, this and the help of a stain removing product seem to always do the trick. I haven't used any brand besides tide because I know how reliable it is and worth the price.
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
I've been using this since they released t to the market, for me is the best thing to my white and color clothes, for my black clothes i use another product. But with tide my clothes are perfect, great fragrance, take care of fabric and is so easy to iron afterwards.
Madison S.
San Francisco, CA
I randomly bought this laundry detergent at my local grocery store and I absolutely love it! It makes my clothes so soft and they smell so amazing. It is very affordable and a little goes a long way! Definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Anna M.
Mount Olive, AL
Having and HE washer and dryer, I made a leap and decided to try this product. I love it! It has a great scent and does exactly what it claims to do. I am thoroughly impressed. The price was reasonable and I would highly recommend giving this a try, if you have not already.
Nicole A.
Port Jervis, NY
I'm so stuck on tide I've been using it my whole life but it has to b the one wit the downy in it bc it smells fantastic I don't think I could ever see myself using a different laundry soap u couldn't pay me or my kids enough
Allie C.
Roswell, GA
Clothes smell fresh and works extremely well with our HE Washer.Pro: Helps keep everything clean; rarely have color run issuesCons: Need an easier way to get liquid out and not get detergent everywhere!I think it's best for the money & highly recommend it!
Lisa Z.
West Hartford, CT
I have used Tide for years. I don't use any other brand. I know a lot of people but whatever is on sale. I do not do that. I know that Tide will work best and I like the way it smells.
Karen E.
My favorite laundry detergent. I have tried other brands but I feel like they don't clean my clothes as good as this detergent does. My holy grail I especially love the scent.