Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Sport Victory Fresh Scent High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent 50 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TIDE

New Tide with Febreze Sport Victory Fresh scent. Brand new scent in the Febreze Sport line-up. Helps eliminates odors and fights tough stains. see more...

Leah O.
Sidney
Most laundry detergents contain a lot of water, and less actual soap. Not Tide! Great at removing stains and odors and my laundry is always left fresh! Very affordable, especially when compared to other low end brands that dilute their product.
Julia M.
This stuff works amazingly! My husband and I workout 1-2 times a day and we sweat a lot. This makes our clothes smell wonderful and no sign of stench. My father works and runs his own lawn company and it takes out dirt and grass stains!
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
I have used Tide Plus Febreeze a lot recently while training for my 10K. I find that this product does the best job of taking the smell out of my sweaty clothing after I go for a 4 mile run. Some all natural detergents do not do the job as well as this does.
Nancy M.
Ontario , CA
One of my favorite Tide detergent. It leave the cleans smelling super clean, takes away all the bad orders, the clothes come out soft. It's pretty affordable and a little goes a long way.
Shelly W.
Tulsa, OK
Tide always smells amazing and get clothes clean! From my husbands dirty/stinky work uniforms to my little ones food covered clothing. This detergent does it all!
lindsey c.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is what I use on workout clothes and it makes the smell go away. I will not use anything else on workout clothes. It's like magic totally afforadable. If you have smelly clothes use it l!!!
Lauren C.
Love this one. It's great for getting the smell out of my workout clothes and socks. It's a little on the pricey side, but you can almost always find coupons for it if you look hard enough. Sometimes we're even lucky enough to find it on sale. I'd definitely recommend it for athletes, people who work out a lot, and people who sweat a lot. Doesn't really do much for sweat stains, but the smell will at least be gone.
Heidi P.
I really like this detergent but I don't think it really gets my clothes any cleaner than regular tide does. I wish it would find a way to get the sweaty scent out of clothes that are "regular gym clothes" but alas, I don't think anything can help. that said, it does get clothes very clean and smelly good and it's affordable
Jennifer G.
When you have an husband who works outdoors a lot and two very active little boys you need something strong to wash their clothes. This product helps get all the stains out and leaves their clothes smelling extra fresh for a long time. I love it!
Der L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love this! It makes my clothes smell so good! I'm usually a person who doesn't care what kind of detergent they use but switching to this has changed my life! You can tell the difference with the smell & how long it last. I can go for days with wearing a pair of jeans without having to wash them because the detergent smell still last.