Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Sport Victory Fresh Scent High Efficiency Liquid Laundry Detergent 50 fl. oz. Bottle

BY TIDE

New Tide with Febreze Sport Victory Fresh scent. Brand new scent in the Febreze Sport line-up. Helps eliminates odors and fights tough stains. see more...

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Love this one. It's great for getting the smell out of my workout clothes and socks. It's a little on the pricey side, but you can almost always find coupons for it if you look hard enough. Sometimes we're even lucky enough to find it on sale. I'd definitely recommend it for athletes, people who work out a lot, and people who sweat a lot. Doesn't really do much for sweat stains, but the smell will at least be gone.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
I really like this detergent but I don't think it really gets my clothes any cleaner than regular tide does. I wish it would find a way to get the sweaty scent out of clothes that are "regular gym clothes" but alas, I don't think anything can help. that said, it does get clothes very clean and smelly good and it's affordable
Grace G.
Grace G.
Mesa, AZ
I have used Tide Plus Febreeze a lot recently while training for my 10K. I find that this product does the best job of taking the smell out of my sweaty clothing after I go for a 4 mile run. Some all natural detergents do not do the job as well as this does.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
When you have an husband who works outdoors a lot and two very active little boys you need something strong to wash their clothes. This product helps get all the stains out and leaves their clothes smelling extra fresh for a long time. I love it!
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Being a Rugby player whose also married to an athlete this stuff comes in handy. Don't use it too often since I feel like it's too much for regular clothes, but when I do it gets all the sweat, grass and other stuff off.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
MY FAVORITE AND MOST TRUSTED DETERGENT for my gym clothes, uniforms, and daily wear.
As a former college athlete and avid gym goer we all know the scent our hard work can leave behind - this is totally worth the price!
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
I just love anything that smells good and this is a winner. It works so well and smells amazing so I don't really have many complaints except that it didn't last very long and I keep having to buy more
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
This powers out even the most rough scents. Did you go camping and leave your clothes in the bag a little too long? This makes fish smell vanish. Sometimes it makes me forget I have a roommate.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
This is the only laundry detergent I will buy. Nothing else gets my clothes as clean as when I use this. It also smells great and my clothes smell fresh even when they are folded for days.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love the smell it gives my clothes plus it keeps the color from fading! I recommend to my friends who complain about their colors fading. It's affordable and I buy time and time again!