BY TIDE #3 in Laundry Detergent

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness, Spring & Renewal Scent, Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus the Febreze freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer with the latest scent-renewal technology*. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day.

*vs. Tide Original.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol,Fragrance,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Fatty Acids Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Ethanolamine,Flourescent Brightener,Siloxanes & Silicones,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Formate*,Protease,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Sulfate,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Amylase,Liquitint Dye®,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Mannanase

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "There are some clothes I let air dry and even if I forget to put fabric softener, it still smells fresh." in 1 review
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
Easy to use. Leaves my washing machine very clean and smelling fresh. A little pricey.
Stephanie P.
Huttig, AR
Best detergent i have ever used!! It makes my clothes smell AMAZING and it eliminates odors and gets things CLEAN! A little goes a long way with this so it lasts forever and is well worth buying! Love love love it and can’t get enough of how great it smells 😍
Kay-Lynne P.
Newport News, VA
The best one there is. I always look for the one with added febreeze. Clothes stay fresher for longer. Color doesn't fade either
Jaimie H.
My absolute go-to for laundry detergents. When I tell you once you try this product you will never go back, believe it! The scent is amazing and lasts all throughout my day of indoor and outdoor activities. I can now find it at almost any retailer and it comes in packs! I love Tide. It is all I use.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
I use this on a regular basis. Especially having young kids with 'accidents'. I feel like washing clothes soaked with urine will make the washer smell bad. So, once a month, I wash the washer lol sounds funny but I can tell a big difference in the scent of the laundry afterward. Not that my laundry smells bad before, we don't have that many accidents lol you can just really smell the fragrance of the detergent and softener alot more.
Kerrie N.
Newalla, OK
Tide is my favorite! It doesn't leave anything behind but a clean smell and feel. It is amazing with my skin irritations as well Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent
Syra P.
I love this product, I play sports and go to the gym and sometimes other detergents won’t work for me. With tide it feels my clothes feeling light and smelling phenomenal. Would recommend to anyone that is active !
Cassie L.
Love this brand of laundry soap. Cleans clothes amazingly, fights stains and smells great. Down fall is its usually pretty expensive so I only purchase it when it's on sale. But I feel it works great and definitely recommend it!
Lara H.
I adore the smell of this gorgeous laundry detergent! It not only smells fabulous but it really cleans your clothes, and I like to use a cold setting, so I'm always anxious about the detergent working or not under the cold water conditions. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone seeking great smelling and clean clothes, especially if you use a cold setting on your washing machine!
Sarah S.
Santa Fe
Works better than anything I have tried in the past. Hate the odor but love the results I get. Overall very satisfied with this product
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves Tide Sport the most?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Tide or a Generic brand?
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is tide or gain better???
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Ive been using the Tide with febreze and i really like it, do you prefer Tide with febreze or tide with downy better?
Shannon D.