BY TIDE #3 in Laundry Detergent

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness, Spring & Renewal Scent, Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus the Febreze freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer with the latest scent-renewal technology*. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day.

*vs. Tide Original.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol,Fragrance,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Fatty Acids Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Ethanolamine,Flourescent Brightener,Siloxanes & Silicones,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Formate*,Protease,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Sulfate,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Amylase,Liquitint Dye®,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Mannanase

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "There are some clothes I let air dry and even if I forget to put fabric softener, it still smells fresh." in 1 review
Kariman K.
Have been using this for years in my house for years and smells very refreshing. It is a gentle detergent so we never have to worry about any kind of reactions. It leaves the clothes clean and smelling great. Great product.
Samantha J.
I won't buy any product but Tide. I know it can be a bit expensive but I love how my clothes turn out and they just smell clean. I love having the added bonus of Febreze because it just takes the smell a step further!
Ellie C.
I have been a tide user for many years. And this is the scent that I frequent buy. This is effective and has a great scent especially after washing the clothes. I always recommend this to all my friends and family members.
Nicole R.
This lasts quite a while for my large family. I would like to see a different cap, this cup gets sticky and leaks at times with no bottle to drain back in to. The product itself is a great brand and the scent is wonderful.
Alexandra E.
Port Hueneme, CA
Best laundry detergent. Parents have always loved ALL detergent but Tide is one of the only detergents that I have not had an allergic reaction to ( i have very sensitive skin). The scent is my favorite part and it leaves your clothes feeling soft.
Jennifer M.
Fall River
Tide is just one of the best laundry soaps on the market. I mean it's been the BEST forever.. My only issue is that it's pricey and not everyone can afford it. Sometimes there sales and coupons help and then I will purchase several. I do still recommend it but advise to get only when it's on sale.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I have used tide my entire adult life which is now 26 years I changed over to the sport because my son is a huge athlete and this by far is the best of the type products to get any type of stains or smells out of the clothes
Melissa M.
Castlewood , VA
Overall very satisfied with Tide I use it on all of my laundry keeps it fresh longer so the smell doesn't dissipate as badly as an off-brand wood can fold my clothes or hang them up they smell fresh longer and I don't break out which is a big plus because sometimes I break out to detergent I can get it at Walmart Food City Kroger things like that and even the dollar store Dollar General but definitely recommend to other people give it a big thumbs up.
Sydney C.
Kiln, MS
I have an allergy to laundry detergents and this is the only detergent I can use that doesn’t break me out. I love the smell of this product and the way it cleans your clothes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Manal h.
Cleveland , OH
I really only use Tide Brand for my laundry I feel it makes cloths smell very nice and also doesn’t ruin the color and does the job right .I usually always grab it when I’m shopping I hate to run low on it because I do A lot laundry.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves Tide Sport the most?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Tide or a Generic brand?
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is tide or gain better???
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Ive been using the Tide with febreze and i really like it, do you prefer Tide with febreze or tide with downy better?
Shannon D.