BY TIDE #3 in Laundry Detergent

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness, Spring & Renewal Scent, Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus the Febreze freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer with the latest scent-renewal technology*. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day.

*vs. Tide Original.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol,Fragrance,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Fatty Acids Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Ethanolamine,Flourescent Brightener,Siloxanes & Silicones,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Formate*,Protease,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Sulfate,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Amylase,Liquitint Dye®,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Mannanase

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "There are some clothes I let air dry and even if I forget to put fabric softener, it still smells fresh." in 1 review
Heather W.
Great Bend
Tide with Febreze is great. Keeps our clothes from smelling musty after washing. We normally get more then 90 plus sized loads out of this. That makes it affordable. If we didn’t get more then 90, it would be too expensive for us to use.
Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
Tide always works great and the added smell of the febreeze is a nice touch. Definitely affordable and a little goes a long way! I have sensitive skin and it doesn’t make me itchy like a lot of other detergents.
Melissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My beau works outdoors no matter the weather. He works for the gas company and does lots of manual labor all day. That means lots of sweat and a lot of dirt. Tide will always be my favorite and always has been.
Sophie G.
Wilsonville, OR
This always cleans out stains, makes my laundry smell really great and is my go to for all laundry. It’s super effective and totally affordable and the best. I would totally recommend it to anyone it’s my go to
David W.
Columbus
Simply the best. Tide has the best stain lifting and best scents. Always trusted to get the job done in one wash. I used off brand for a long time and finally made the switch to tide and never want to go back!
Brittani W.
We've been in the process of moving for a whole week now and I didn't know it but the man left the washer at the other place shut. It STUNK when I went to get the laundry room cleaned out before turn in and of course it was the washer. It worked even better than what I expected. As well the instructions, warnings and all notable information is easy to read even on the super bright background.
Kristina C.
Love this Tide laundry detergent with Febreze it does a great job of cleaning my clothes and also leaving them smelling fresh for days. This is a great laundry detergent that I definitely recommend to others.
Jackie D.
York, PA
I love how long this one lasts. Makes it so many easier than buying the smaller containers. My clothes are always clean and The smell is Subtle, which I like. I typically always try to buy tide for detergent.
Whitney A.
Austin
This product is great for the kids clothes and mine when they are stained. Tide always smells so good! It leaves a great clean and amazing smell for days. It takes the stains out of so much! Mother approved.
Serena V.
Milan
Love tide so much is my favorite of all times make my clothes smell good and never disappoints! I would totally recommend this to anyone it is not as expensive as other ones are I say it pretty reasonable!:)
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves Tide Sport the most?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Tide or a Generic brand?
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is tide or gain better???
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Ive been using the Tide with febreze and i really like it, do you prefer Tide with febreze or tide with downy better?
Shannon D.