Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX

Ive been using the Tide with febreze and i really like it, do you prefer Tide with febreze or tide with downy better?

Jana D.
Jana D.
Toledo, OH
1 year, 9 months ago
I prefer the febreeze.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
2 years, 3 months ago
Tide with febreze eliminates moldy smells in towels, so I prefer that product the best.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Novi, MI
3 years, 8 months ago
That's a hard call...cause I do love them both.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
3 years, 8 months ago
Febreze is way better
Anees F.
Anees F.
Kansas City, MO
3 years, 10 months ago
I think tide with Frebreze is better.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
4 years, 2 months ago
I prefer tide with Febreze simply because it's the detergent my mom uses and it reminds me of home, now that I'm off for college. However, I still use downy fabric softener especially on things like towels and my bedding.
Annie U.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
4 years, 2 months ago
I love downy, but this scent is more appealing to me. Downy has a softer scent, imo.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
4 years, 4 months ago
With Febreze because I think the scent is amazing!
Sydney J.