BY TIDE #3 in Laundry Detergent

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness, Spring & Renewal Scent, Laundry Detergent offers the brilliant clean you know and love plus the Febreze freshness that helps your fabrics stay fresh up to 3x longer with the latest scent-renewal technology*. Combining complimentary perfumes, dual-scent pearls activate upon movement to provide your fabrics with bursts of freshness all day.

*vs. Tide Original.

Water,Sodium Alcohol Ethoxylate Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Sodium Salt,Citric Acid Mea Salt,Propylene Glycol,Diethylene Glycol,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate,Alcohol,Fragrance,Polyethyleneimine Ethoxylate Propoxylate,Borax,Fatty Acids Mea Salt,Sodium Alcohol Sulfate,Linear Alkylbenzene Sulfonate Mea Salt,Citric Acid Sodium Salt,Dtpa, Sodium Salt,Ethanolamine,Flourescent Brightener,Siloxanes & Silicones,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Calcium Diformate,Sodium Formate*,Protease,Sodium Hydroxide,Sodium Sulfate,Dimethicone & Simethicone*,Amylase,Liquitint Dye®,Ethyl Hexyl Stearate,Mannanase

Tide Plus Febreze Freshness Liquid Laundry Detergent
  • "There are some clothes I let air dry and even if I forget to put fabric softener, it still smells fresh." in 1 review
Cia P.
My favorite laundry detergent in the world!!

I use this product time and time again and I never tire of it. Smells like heaven. I look forward to washing my clothes just because of this detergent. I wish they made Tide pods in this scent.

Only thing I dislike is the price. Detergent in general can be pretty pricey but this one is often 6-8 dollars and I think that's outrageous.

I get so many compliments from people saying I smell good when I wash my clothes in this.

I have sensitive skin when it comes to laundry detergent and this has not broken me out before.
I recommend this product.
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Tide Washing Machine Cleaner Lundry is magical! I can only think of one small con (some might have an issue that you must run the washing machine empty twice for the penny pinchers) but THE PROS: works on all machine types, No Phosphates!!! Even works on septic tanks! No scrubbing involved! Once a month for maintenance, but even with residue build up or debris from an old washer use daily for 3 weeks and it’s practically new! Think of washing clothes in an old dusty dirty machine vs clean and clean water! It had helped my allergies!!! very affordable, surprising effective cleaner! I have already purchased more; I actually already have recommended it! It does not disappoint!
Danielle C.
One of the worst detergents that I've ever bought!!!! Not only is it way overpriced for what you're getting. It leaves white marks all over your black clothes because there's way too much salt in the detergent!! It doesn't even clean your clothes that well. The only good thing to say about this product is it smells Pleasant. Waste of money. 🚫💵
Kristin L.
Laundry detergent is my favorite smell of all time so mixing it with the scent of Febreeze is even better. I feel like my detergent lasts a really long time because you really don't have to use much for your clothes to feel clean. I never notice any stains remaining on my clothes and I definitely don't do anything special to get them out. I like that I can just use this one product and all my clothes are fresh and clean and the colors stay strong.
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love this tide liquid laundry detergent , it kea Es my clothes smelling amazing and soft and gentle, it's very effective , I use this all the time when doing laundry , it's gets out tough stains and smells , which is a plus , I love this container particularly because it's very easy to use no mess after and it give you options , I do recommend this tide, it is affordable for the amount of loads your able to wash , I buy it all the time from target or costco
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Tide has always been a favorite in my house hold. It makes your clothes so clean and fresh. The smell lasts for ever. It takes even the hardest and darkest stains out. Its a little more expensive then most laundry detergents but you really only a small amount so when your using less then what you use with the cheap kind it really almost evens out. And when its making your clothes cleaner and lasts longer it is well worth it in my eyes !!
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
Tide will always be my favorite laundry detergent. It has such a strong scent (which may not be good if you have sensitive skin) and it makes your clothes feel so clean. My boyfriend complements me on the smell of my clothes, they always smell “so good” lol. I think it works better than all the others, I’ve tried plenty of other brands of detergents and nothing gets them tide clean. I love Tide and will use it forever!
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport , CT
I love love love Tide detergent and when I saw this version I got excited because I love Febreze too! The combination is amazing because your clothes they get extra clean that's just the Tide way but they smell so so amazing and fresh. This was an awesome find for me and anyone who loves the two combinations together you must try!
Katie R.
united States
We love Tide! The Febreze sport liquid is the most purchased laundry detergent we have ever tried. With six people in our household, four of which are active children, I'm always doing laundry. I do not waste my money on cheaper products that I know will not work. Tide always delivers.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves Tide Sport the most?
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Tide or a Generic brand?
Sydney I.
Claremont, NC
Is tide or gain better???
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
Ive been using the Tide with febreze and i really like it, do you prefer Tide with febreze or tide with downy better?
Shannon D.