Tide Plus Febreze Freshness HE Spring & Renewal Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 100 Fl Oz

BY TIDE

Outstanding cleaning and stain removal. see more...

• "Tide is really good to use͵ I love all the different kids its comes with this will really have your clothes smelling so good" in 4 reviews
  • "Love the long lasting smell I like to use this for blankets comforter sheets and towels" in 1 review
  • "Product smells good and cleaned our clothes just fine but my daughter (whose skin isn't usually overly sensitive) has broken out from it the two times we've used it." in 1 review
  • "Nothing comes close to getting my clothes smelling better after workouts, soccer practices and even campfire." in 1 review
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Berlin, NJ
I have used tide my whole life and it seems like it the only detergent that rinses clean in the wash and still leaves a great scent behind. I have sensitive skin and it has never irritated it. This will continue to be my go to.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
This Tide detergent smells amazing and leaves my clothes smelling clean and fresh and feeling extra soft
Candice P.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Great product, gets clothes clean, smells great, keeps clothes smelling fresh for awhile after washing.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I like using this brand for my laundry. It gets my clothes clean and has a long lasting fresh scent. It's more pricey than other brands but I prefer to pay a little more for a better product
Mai K.
Mai K.
Redwood city, CA
Although as a broke Bay Area resident these are fairly expensive compared to some generics out there, these really work and clean my laundry like a professional. I've never had any problems with the product and would recommend it to anyone !
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Royersford, PA
Only detergent I use is tide! Smell is great and my clothes always smell for days! I also have sensitive skin and this is one of the only ones that doesn't me be break out.
Caeley M.
Caeley M.
I LOVE THIS. I love how this smells, I love how it makes my clothes feel. It makes me actually want to do laundry because I love how it smells
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ
Love this brand and love the scent! Always so fresh. On the pricier side but worth it and can always find deals or coupons.
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this brand but I love the downy scented one better. It leaves your cloths smelling very good. The smell also lasts.
Nikauly S.
Nikauly S.
This is my favorite laundry detergent! This makes my clothes smell good . It also makes it feel fresh and very clean!